Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia College - BSc in Computing and Information Systems

Options
  • 26-03-2014 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of doing this course with Hibernia. I am just wondering if anyone
    has done it with them and can offer any info?

I know that you can do this course directly with the University of London, though basically you are told what to study, you self study for a year with very little help and then you sit the same exams that full time UoL students get at the end of the year.

I am trying to figure out if the experience is the same with Hibernia or what is different.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kobriendublin

you do a fair few online tutorials, sort of like skype calls, as well as go to a few weekend classes.

As an aside - here is a list of youtube videos for one of the modules : mathsatstatslab.wordpress.com

Advertisement