Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card replacement

Options
  • 26-03-2014 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

I had to order a replacement credit card after my wallet was lost and called the appropriate number on Sunday March 16, putting the arrangements in place.  It's now Wednesday 26 and still no replacement credir card.  I really don't find this acceptable, especially as I've already received my replacement decit card, which was ordered in-branch 48 hours after I reported my credit card. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi Asbury Park,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

We are very sorry to hear that you haven’t received your credit card yet. A replacement Credit Card normally takes 3-5 working days to arrive by post.

Please contact Credit Card Services directly and a representative will be happy to look into this for you.

The numbers for Credit Card Services are as follows:

Republic of Ireland: 0818 251 251
    Great Britain/ Northern Ireland: 0845 309 8099
    Outside these locations: +353 567 757 747

Opening hours are:
    Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
    Saturday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
    Sunday & Bank Holidays: 10:00am - 5:00pm

If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us here again.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Asbury Park

Hi Asbury Park,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

We are very sorry to hear that you haven’t received your credit card yet. A replacement Credit Card normally takes 3-5 working days to arrive by post.

Please contact Credit Card Services directly and a representative will be happy to look into this for you.

The numbers for Credit Card Services are as follows:

Republic of Ireland: 0818 251 251
    Great Britain/ Northern Ireland: 0845 309 8099
    Outside these locations: +353 567 757 747

Opening hours are:
    Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
    Saturday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
    Sunday & Bank Holidays: 10:00am - 5:00pm

If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us here again.

Thanks

Nicola
    Thanks Nicola,
    I rang Credit Card Services and the replacement card is on the way.  Disappointed that my initial request wasn't handled properly, especially as the customer agent I spoke to even went so far as to generate a new card number, but apologies accepted. 

Advertisement