Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

CatInABox wrote: »
    Haven't played it yet, but Soul Suspect is a game on my radar, but I'll wait until the price drops a fair bit before getting it.

Any game that doesn't rely on the usual running and gunning standards gets my attention though.

It's 6.99 pound which is €10 on Amazon,

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Sonderkommando

This made me happy,http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-and-ps4-getting-new-six-games-in-one-mega/1100-6427897/.

Be nice to replay these with achievements and a decent controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

It's 6.99 pound which is €10 on Amazon,

no matter how bad it might , be you cant go wrong for a tenner.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,297 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

This made me happy,http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-and-ps4-getting-new-six-games-in-one-mega/1100-6427897/.

Be nice to replay these with achievements and a decent controller.

What is it? Those sites are blocked at work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

It's Mega Man Legacy Collection
    Capcom on Monday announced Mega Man Legacy Collection, an upcoming game that includes "faithful reproductions" of the original six Mega Man games.

• Advertisement

no matter how bad it might , be you cant go wrong for a tenner.

Went to Gamestop for the first time in many months at the weekend, Murdered was still €60 :O

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Went to Gamestop for the first time in many months at the weekend, Murdered was still €60 :O

i dont actually understand how GS is still open these days anytime i pass one of them theres nobody inside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Their prices are bad. There's a CEX around the corner here and pre-owned games are all about 20% cheaper at least, sometimes more. I can't even remember the last time I bought something in Gamestop.

Even their bundle prices are pretty bad compared to Argos/Smyths/etc.

You would wonder how they're sustaining that. I suppose a lot of people just prefer to deal with a 'proper' gaming store, maybe? Don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

It's 11 euro on littlewoods

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,297 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

1TB console officially announced there along with a wireless adapter so you can use the controllers wireless with PC.

Link doesn't work for me in work but here it is: http://mjr.mn/1JBQ1tn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,131 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »
    1TB console officially announced there along with a wireless adapter so you can use the controllers wireless with PC.

So would any plug in headset that worked on the 360 now work on the one ? Sound and chat ?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    So would any plug in headset that worked on the 360 now work on the one ? Sound and chat ?

They already do with the adapter I thought, so if the jack is built in it shouldn't be any different.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

emmetkenny wrote: »

That's the way I read it. But that means you won't have any mute or volume control buttons on the controller. I know that adapter adds more bulk to the controller, but I really like the extra functions it gives.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I'm sure you'll be able to use the the 360 Headsets again with the new controller.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Mickeroo wrote: »

Looks good, but I kinda like the fingerprint magnet look of my One at the moment.

I 'd be more annoyed about the fact that I'll still have to connect my controller for updates, except that I plug it in often enough with the play and charge kit I got.

I will definitely be getting the wireless adapter for PC though.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

I'm sure you'll be able to use the the 360 Headsets again with the new controller.

I'm using a Turtle Beach headset with my One that I got for my 360 about 6 years ago. It works perfectly with the adapter. Although it was very annoying that I had to buy the adapter in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yeah, the wireless adaptor will be a must buy for me as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭quinnd6

How much is the new 1tb xbox one going to cost over here in euros?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I'm using a Turtle Beach headset with my One that I got for my 360 about 6 years ago. It works perfectly with the adapter. Although it was very annoying that I had to buy the adapter in the first place.

Yeah i bought the adapter at first but it broke so i just bought an X01 headset.

Tripping over wires from the X11 and X12's nearly cost me and my console lives a few times so had to invest.

Some orgasmic deals with gold at the moment. Sunset Overdrive is €33.49 or €44.88 for the Deluxe Edition along with many more :)

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i dont actually understand how GS is still open these days anytime i pass one of them theres nobody inside.

I was in my local at the weekend, 75 notes for the witcher 3. Mental stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I was in my local at the weekend, 75 notes for the witcher 3. Mental stuff.

God bless game sharing/foreign markets etc. but mainly game sharing! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

I've nobody to game share with! :(

sweetie wrote: »

I've ended up with a lot more games than I would have ever picked up before. I think overall spending more on xbox than if I wasn't game sharing so I think it's a win win for both Microsoft/game devs and the customers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Me either :(

rottie 11 wrote: »

Get a room you two!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,131 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

rottie 11 wrote: »

You two should totally hook up :P

Did anyone here get Elder Scrolls Online or plan on getting it soon?

Asked on the ESO thread on here but doesn't seem to be many Xbox players.

We had a good group of players on destiny when I played that. Be great to see a Boards guild going!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

whats peoples thoughts on the price of the new 1 tb model. Will it be 449 r only 399 with the 500gb dropping to 349. Want to pick up one but no way im going over 400.

• Advertisement

I'd be confident that it will be €450 as the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle is essentially the same thing as what is about to come out and is that price currently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement