Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Thanks very much Shuffles, a winner is you!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,131 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

shuffles03 wrote: »
    D7DAE07B-ADDF-473A-9E80-A5F27179B551_zpsa6d1ozyp.jpg

7B1B8FC5-8171-4FB8-AD9A-770732E77CF9_zpspraic4o9.jpg

CE499EE9-C79E-40A9-8E51-293D4912646B_zpsozptdpkh.jpg

D2948279-9976-4155-AB16-DE0D91421F83_zpszxjarecb.jpg

C122E455-81CE-452E-A9C2-62A2641BF5B7_zps4lqyyfkl.jpg

9C5D1AAD-F64B-425D-BF47-AE2611587F33_zps7tmvbv1y.jpg

C4BF138C-CE6B-4E56-9CE3-E8442DDB2F2C_zps3zyzylr8.jpg

293377B7-7F96-46C5-A52E-7C65A5E110DD_zpsdmmgzmzc.jpg

7EB5547F-6CF6-4025-946B-5D2D3BDBED94_zpsypdduvd5.jpg

3EFE545A-3F78-4687-AC02-9C6F90006465_zpsipglgtdz.jpg

04B8DD1F-10D5-4C28-862E-73E90BD856C2_zpsxj326tu8.jpg

8DD468FF-8366-4383-A7A2-2C8B10D11320_zpsiusyvgqy.jpg

FC71A7BD-EDEE-4BC0-BBE9-37676DD8E6E0_zps7a9h73is.jpg

That is amazing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Try this. Launch the MC collection game. Once at the main menu sign out of Xbox Live and then sign in to return to the main menu. This usually forces achievements to pop.
    Snap the achievement app with the game running, likely they will be sat on "done, unlocking" I've had ones like that for a week or more in the past.

Also often you might not see a pop up when they do decide to unlock or they will pop while playing something else or when you boot up the console.

Failsafe will give what your saying a go when i am back in front of the xbox one after the weekend hope it pops.

Have tried doing that it says i have 97% of the Halo Single player missions done witch i have 100% it didn't rec that i have done the last mission in Halo 4 and the other mission thats not really a mission at all after. While the Halo 4 missions one says i don't have them all done. But if i go back to the main menu on the game it says i have all 10/10 missions done in halo 4.

I thought there was a problem with the game so i trow on ODST there this morning and that was popping the achievements for that.

I am thinking i could have to play the last mission again and see will it pop this time ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

You know The Witcher 3 is amazing when you wake up at 7am thinking of strategies to increase your skill level.

Yesterday was my first day to play it properly. I'll be honest, I was pretty peeved at one point. I had mistakingly finished the prologue without completing the secondary quests and had no idea they would all fail as a result. Then I spent a long time trying to complete the witch quest on level 3....to no avail. All of my quests, both primary and secondary were level 5 and above (still are). Since then I've found all the places of power and I'm going to see about tackling the level 7 secondary quests (I'm still level 3 though). I'm told Novigrad has easy quests regardless of their high level.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Microsoft E3 conference is on at 17:30 tomorrow evening. The moment has arrived! :D

Bethesda 2:30am tonight so get to see more of Fallout 4 too :)

Here's a timetable for all the conferences for those interested:

sZU3uTZ.png

I crappily circled Irish time for all the events :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Microsoft E3 conference is on at 17:30 tomorrow evening. The moment has arrived! :D

Bethesda 2:30am tonight so get to see more of Fallout 4 too :)

Here's a timetable for all the conferences for those interested:

sZU3uTZ.png

I crappily circled Irish time for all the events :cool:

Not quite sure but isn't BST 1 hour ahead of us.

So 5:30pm BST would be 4:30pm here?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

No, CET is an hour ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Free Hat

Can anyone give a short synopsis on what might be announced? I'm new to this whole E3 mullarkey.

BST just stands for British Summer Time same as IST (Irish Summer Time)

I think where you're getting confused is we're normally GMT but for the Summer time we're GMT+1.

Free Hat wrote:
    Can anyone give a short synopsis on what might be announced? I'm new to this whole E3 mullarkey.

Basically everything and anything Microsoft or other game devs have coming for the next 12 months that us gamers have to look forward to will be announced over the next few days. For further details you'll have to watch it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Its annoying that most of last years E3 events showed games that still haven't come out yet.

We might just see more follow ups of last years E3. Of course there will be new stuff announced but I think we are in for a rehash of last years E3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Free Hat

Basically everything and anything Microsoft or other game devs have coming for the next 12 months that us gamers have to look forward to will be announced over the next few days. For further details you'll have to watch it :D

A quick look on IGN suggests there might be something about Mass Effect 4, which would be great. Also rumours of Dishonored 2. That would be great also.

Free Hat wrote: »
    A quick look on IGN suggests there might be something about Mass Effect 4, which would be great. Also rumours of Dishonored 2. That would be great also.

Yeah Bethesda accidentally started streaming their twitch last night. I got an email when they did so.

I watched for a few mins before exiting off it but supposedly they leaked a bit of Dishonoured 2 so I'd say it's coming alright. Guess we'll find out tonight at 2:30am :D

Its annoying that most of last years E3 events showed games that still haven't come out yet.

We might just see more follow ups of last years E3. Of course there will be new stuff announced but I think we are in for a rehash of last years E3.

The Mother****in Division! :D

Guys any one using an F series Samsung TV by any chance? Have a 32'' 2013 Model and somehow manages to lose my settings , been playing with it for over an hour now and still not happy or close to getting it back to where it was.

So wondered if anyone had same/similar and could give me their settings to try maybe?

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Trials fusion did an automatic update But for a while now its been stuck on 100% , tried a few tips online to get it fully updated but nothing is working, anyone know a solution without uninstalling the game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

How do I watch the e3 show tomorrow? Through the xbox event player app is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

rottie 11 wrote: »
    How do I watch the e3 show tomorrow? Through the xbox event player app is it?

Yup.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

E3 briefing kicking off in a few minutes.

There's a feed here if anyone wants to have a look. Dodgy elevator muzak so far.

WOWWWWWWWWW! Did not expect that!

Xbox 360 backwards compatibility for XB1!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

HOLY S**T, available today in preview apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

holy crap

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

WOWWWWWWWWW! Did not expect that!

Xbox 360 backwards compatibility for XB1!

Will that work with digital and disc's?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Kinda want in to the preview program now.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,131 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Oh **** I sold all my games :(

rizzla wrote: »
    Kinda want in to the preview program now.

Throw your gamertag into the preview thread and I'll get around to it, or someone else will.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

typical me trading all my games into cex last week. say this will still help xbox shift a ton of extra units.

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Will that work with digital and disc's?

yes both! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Elite controller looks amazing!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,297 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Wait what, I was having my dinner, my 360 games will work on the One now?!?! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement