Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Why do you need to buy a new game!?! :D

Work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Yes have that earmarked already, also getting jurassic park game but i still need to buy something else.

Lol I love it. NEED to. MOARRR games! :D

You have Dying Light already?

Or Borderlands: Handsome Jack Collection?

Work :)

Do you work in the game industry? :)

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Lol I love it. NEED to. MOARRR games! :D

You have Dying Light already?

Or Borderlands: Handsome Jack Collection?

Yes have both

Yes have both

You need to game share with me :D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Holy crap but elder scrolls is a big game, 55gb. Wish i brought my external to work with me today :(

Today I bought TES, mortal kombat and witcher 3 - need to buy one more recent release, anyone have any suggestions?

Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Jordan 191 wrote: »
    Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Have that, is the new one any good?

You need to game share with me :D :pac:

Am sharing already, sorry :(

I was thinking maybe the old blood wolfenstein or the metro bundle - anyone have a recommendation? I've attached the games i already have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Free Hat

I was thinking maybe the old blood wolfenstein or the metro bundle - anyone have a recommendation? I've attached the games i already have.

I'm playing the Metro bundle at the moment, really enjoying them to be honest. More so than I enjoyed Wolfenstein but they are probably on a par overall. Just a bit more bang for your buck with the Metro bundle obviously.

Ah I was JK anyway. I game share too and have a ridiculous amount of games like you :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

You don't have forza horizon 2 or master chief collection?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

So..............Destiny..........

I bought it.
    Never got into it.
    Stopped playing.

Now it plagues my mind......

Yay or nay?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

shuffles03 wrote: »

I bought it.
    Never got into it.
    Stopped playing.

Yay or nay?

When you eventually get into it, it's like crack cocaine on a disc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

When you eventually get into it, it's like crack cocaine on a disc.

That's what I'm afraid of........

I bought it.
    Never got into it.
    Stopped playing.

Yay or nay?

I'm still quite bitter about the whole thing myself. I had some level fun with it when it came out. The grind all the mmo-esc elements etc didn't bother me as I'm used to those from many other games I've played. What I can't forgive is the insultingly bad story telling or lack there of. I am no fan of Halo either but Bungie showed there that they know how to craft and tell a story. Once I hit the cap the 1st time it was a very hallow experience and I never went back I'd even paid for the season pass and never bothered with it.

I believe now after reading some stuff from E3 there have been and will be many changes and the issue of story will be addressed in a €40 update which might well be worth the money but for me it's a case of fool me once shame on you Bungie......

If you did go back to it only do so if you have a regular group to play with, plenty on the thread in games still active I think.

I'm in the same boat Enfilade ^

Bought the digital guardian edition with both dlcs but never even played them.

I got sick of this game a long time ago but the one thing I did love about it and the 1 thing that would draw me back into playing it is the co-op fun of it, played it with a few lads on boards doing the raids or whatever and had a great time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,132 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

You are one lucky guy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I'm in the same boat Enfilade ^

Bought the digital guardian edition with both dlcs but never even played them.

I got sick of this game a long time ago but the one thing I did love about it and the 1 thing that would draw me back into playing it is the co-op fun of it, played it with a few lads on boards doing the raids or whatever and had a great time :)

I was enjoying it while i was playing it, but I got to the point where I felt I was just spinning my tyres and going nowhere. I stopped playing just before xmas and have managed to fully complete a whopping (for me) 11 games, including two huge time sinks, The Witcher 2 and Mass Effect 3.

I'm still tempted to go back, but I just dont want to pay more money for that DLC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

CDKeys.com want my address, they're not going to post me a f*cking 12 month XBL membership are they?

Never mind, just bought 12 months for €30. Happy days are here again!

• Advertisement

BUYERS BEWARE: Don't buy Payday 2:CE It's straight up broken.

- Freezes on the menus
    - Can't join games
    - Controls are clunky as ****.
    - DON'T BUY IT!!

Also, I have seen the devs respond to people on twitter basically telling them to **** off and play it on a different platform aka PC.

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/3aegim/buyers_beware_dont_buy_payday_2ce_its_straight_up/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Darren 83

Can you game share with Ea access?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

BUYERS BEWARE: Don't buy Payday 2:CE It's straight up broken.

- Freezes on the menus
    - Can't join games
    - Controls are clunky as ****.
    - DON'T BUY IT!!

Also, I have seen the devs respond to people on twitter basically telling them to **** off and play it on a different platform aka PC.

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/3aegim/buyers_beware_dont_buy_payday_2ce_its_straight_up/

Pretty bad form

wiiZxGk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

miralize wrote: »
    Pretty bad form

wiiZxGk.jpg

Wow. Don't think I'll be buying games by them anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Wow. Don't think I'll be buying games by them anytime soon.

Wow what a class act. I used to love Starbreeze Studios they brought out that Original Xbox game Enclave and the Chronicles of Riddick game too.

This is really bad form. Thanks for your cash now sod off and play it on PC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Wow what a class act. I used to love Starbreeze Studios they brought out that Original Xbox game Enclave and the Chronicles of Riddick game too.

This is really bad form. Thanks for your cash now sod off and play it on PC

I loved Riddick. In fairness it's just one employee. I can't imagine the rest of Starbreeze Studios would thank her for that tweet.

Darren 83 wrote: »
    Can you game share with Ea access?

Yes. I have an Ea Access subscription and my game sharing friend can access all the games on his xbox too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

I bought it.
    Never got into it.
    Stopped playing.

Yay or nay?

Agree with the other lads. Co-op was great, joining randomers, friends or lads from boards, most people are really helpful. You do come across one or two who think every else is crap at the game apart from them.
    Story was non existent, repetition is a massive part of the game, and the convoluted raids. If there was no walkthrough most would be chasing or tails still. Levelling up, needing light, raid armour, levelled up, getting rid of levelled up armour in order to level up....

I enjoyed it, sank a lot of hours into but won't be getting Destiny 2 or any DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Have that, is the new one any good?

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. I didn't play it so I don't know what it's like.

• Advertisement

I've no games to play at the moment :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement