Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'll see how it goes, but I'm sure Cex will replace it if the problem continues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Not sure if this is allowed on here but would anyone be willing to trade an xb1 controller for a Tritton kunai headset for XB1 ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is allowed on here but would anyone be willing to trade an xb1 controller for a Tritton kunai headset for XB1 ?

What's the story bud? You stuck for a controller?

What's the story bud? You stuck for a controller?

Yup lol

Yup lol

I've a day one with slight thumbstick drift on the left stick. Fine otherwise. You can have it if you want.

• Advertisement

I've a day one with slight thumbstick drift on the left stick. Fine otherwise. You can have it if you want.

How much ?

How much ?

Sorry, for free! I'm in cork tho, so postage costs to wherever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

That's the boardsie spirit.

Fair play :cool:

I appreciate that man but I won't accept it for free tbh. Il pm you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Guarantee you the PM says "A donation has been made in your name to a charity." :D

• Advertisement

I'll put it to you this way, I've my Xbox nearly 2 years, I've played two player games exactly zero times.

I play a lot of fps games so the drift was a deal breaker for me. It a only laziness that it's not gone in the bin already.

I'll put it to you this way, I've my Xbox nearly 2 years, I've played two player games exactly zero times.

I play a lot of fps games so the drift was a deal breaker for me. It a only laziness that it's not gone in the bin already.

Ha you'd never know when you'd need it tho. Il pay you for the postage and a few pound extra on Friday if that's ok?

Ha you'd never know when you'd need it tho. Il pay you for the postage and a few pound extra on Friday if that's ok?

I've that packed up and ready to go, pm me your address and I'll send it tomorrow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Deals with Gold change every Tuesday don't they?
    CatInABox wrote: »
    Yes, every Tuesday. If you can't check Major Nelsons website, someone usually reposts the deals in the thread here, usually within an hour or two of them going up.

Might take a while after that for the deals themselves to become active though.

I've put the new deals into the "Deals with Gold" thread, AG, you can check them out there.

CatInABox wrote: »
    I've put the new deals into the "Deals with Gold" thread, AG, you can check them out there.
    Ah thanks brah!

When you start a new save on Guacamelee on Hard difficulty and you see the amount of mobs you have to fight:
    mqdefault.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

My xbox seems to automatically downloading some games with gold,last month it downloaded "CastleStorm Definitive Edition" and today it went doing Assassins Creed Black Flag.
    Don't see any setting to be adjusted to stop it doing this.

Console power option is set to energy saving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    My xbox seems to automatically downloading some games with gold,last month it downloaded "CastleStorm Definitive Edition" and today it went doing Assassins Creed Black Flag.

Once you buy the game go to the queue and pause it. You can also disable all updates and purchase downloads in your power options.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,328 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Are you game sharing with anyone ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Are you game sharing with anyone ?
    Ya thats it kinda it after some investigating,brother has a 360 but also has profile on my one but he purchased them on the 360,never started the download but they started downloading in the backround whilst I was on the one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Anyone else having issues with live? I can't connect even though the internet is fine. Says CORE services are down...

EDIT - Nevermind - showing as down now on their site. http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

logik wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues with live? I can't connect even though the internet is fine. Says CORE services are down...

Same, I was logged, couldn't log into destiny, turned the Xbox off and can't get back online now. Oh well.

handy one for when you have troubles xbox.com/status

Showing issues with log in at the minute.

Oh to get on locally got to network settings and disconnect from wireless. Crazy you have to do that on the one , on 360 it would log the profile in regardless of live status.

Edit: partially back up now for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭tripperman

Ah so I'm not only one unable to sign in at the minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Ya thats it kinda it after some investigating,brother has a 360 but also has profile on my one but he purchased them on the 360,never started the download but they started downloading in the backround whilst I was on the one.

Hey PerrinV2, this is something the Microsoft did a few months ago.

In the Games With Gold section on the 360 dash they started to show the Games with Gold that were available on the Xbox One as well.

So that you could claim the Xbox One games and when you upgraded or migrated to the Xbox One you would have a few months worth of Games with Gold waiting for you

Guys whats the warranty on a controller? Got left stick drift on one I got back in January. Support online chat ..... god those poor Indian guys playing by a script.... is poo and very irritating, they really need to look at that and how falsely polite they are , anyway they say no support unless I got the controller with the console :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Guys whats the warranty on a controller? Got left stick drift on one I got back in January. Support online chat ..... god those poor Indian guys playing by a script.... is poo and very irritating, they really need to look at that and how falsely polite they are , anyway they say no support unless I got the controller with the console :confused:

Try another chat or ringing them might be better but expect to be on the phone for a good half an hour

My 360 was out of warranty by about a year when i got the red rings and in their words because i had been a long time customer they took the console away to be repaired.They couldn't fix the console so they gave me a brand new one.Sound bunch of lads.

Try another chat or ringing them might be better but expect to be on the phone for a good half an hour

My 360 was out of warranty by about a year when i got the red rings and in their words because i had been a long time customer they took the console away to be repaired.They couldn't fix the console so they gave me a brand new one.Sound bunch of lads.

Got the number handy ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Got the number handy ?

012420758 or 1800 509 186

1800 one only works from landlines afaik.

Not sure if these hours are still the same but this is what they used to be:

•Monday-Friday: 09:00-22:00

•Saturday: 09:00-20:00

•Sunday: 09:00-17:00

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Where did you buy it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement