Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

but it dropped of the radar faster than a Malaysia Air flight.

.......ohhhhhhhh CONTROVERSIAL!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    .......ohhhhhhhh CONTROVERSIAL!

:pac:

too soon? :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,300 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

CoD games are way too frustrating for me, used to really like them but I honestly can't afford to be buying a new controller every few months :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

I'm just gone too old and slow for the online multi-player side of it :pac:

I would really love to see a World War 2 Shooter on next gen, hopefully with a 4 player co-op side to it in campaign mode which I am starting to prefer in my auld age :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

tony1980 wrote: »

I would really love to see a World War 2 Shooter on next gen, hopefully with a 4 player co-op side to it in campaign mode which I am starting to prefer in my auld age :pac:
    you where to old 10 yrs ago canto never mind now:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

The game got very good reviews from the PS4 beta anyway. I was very disappointed with the last 2 Cods so I'm really hoping I like this one.

How big is the download btw?

rottie 11 wrote: »
    The game got very good reviews from the PS4 beta anyway. I was very disappointed with the last 2 Cods so I'm really hoping I like this one.

How big is the download btw?

13.7GB

It also reserves 1GB of space for some reason.

Haven't played them myself but thought the Sniper Elite games would be reasonably to close to those needs. Maybe someone who's played them could say for sure :confused:

I'd say this might be more our speed now canto

the action stops when you stop moving. ideal for frequent trips to the toilet, bouts of forgetfulness etc. :D

Ha you can actually get Black Ops 3 Beta without any code by changing region on Xbox.com to Japan it appears.

https://store.xbox.com/ja-JP/Xbox-One/Games/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-III-Multiplayer-Beta/3aff42d2-453c-437a-a489-c49a7b068e84

• Advertisement

Ha you can actually get Black Ops 3 Beta without any code by changing region on Xbox.com to Japan it appears.

https://store.xbox.com/ja-JP/Xbox-One/Games/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-III-Multiplayer-Beta/3aff42d2-453c-437a-a489-c49a7b068e84

I can confirm that it works, another lad in the office has followed that link, clicked every green box that popped up and when he switched back to the Irish site, its showing as "already purchased" - great find misky.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

COD needs a reboot and it's way overdue at this stage.

Something more like call of duty 4 where kill steaks were very balanced in comparison to the insane kill streaks of today's cod games.

It needs to go like Bond, stripped back to the basics. In the last 2 years their sales have been declining more and more. I hope this one tanks. It would surely motivate activision to go back to the drawing board and come up with something fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I have a spare code aswel. I don't have it with me tho so can't give it till later

Still have it rottie ?

Anyone else playing World of Tanks?

I never really played it on 360 or PC but I'm really enjoying it right now on XB1.

Just using my same tank over and over popping in for a quick battle here and there. Very enjoyable!

trixiebust wrote: »
    Still have it rottie ?

Yes il send it to you when I'm home in about 30 mins

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Legendary

trixiebust wrote: »
    Still have it rottie ?

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

anyone have a blops 3 beta code spare?

btw the japan trick does not work

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Looking for a code aswell plz

anyone have a blops 3 beta code spare?

btw the japan trick does not work

Does too

• Advertisement

Does too
    I changed my region on console to hong kong and no luck

I changed my region on console to hong kong and no luck

Do it on xbox.com, miskyboy posted a link

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,300 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hong Kong isn't in Japan :o

Do it on xbox.com, miskyboy posted a link
    would that not be a permanent change on the website for my gt? want to avoid any messing if possible in case I get matched with jap servers lol

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Hong Kong isn't in Japan :o
    japan isn't showing as an option on the xbox one hong kong is the closest geographically

I see your point though lol

would that not be a permanent change on the website for my gt? want to avoid any messing if possible in case I get matched with jap servers lol

Nope, once youre done just change locale back to Ireland

Ah fair enough :D

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Ah fair enough :D

Lol

Japan did occupy hong kong for years though if my history class memories serve me correctly

japan isn't showing as an option on the xbox one hong kong is the closest geographically

I see your point though lol

Lol. You change bottom left corner it should Say Ireland, United Kingdom or United States. Click on it and change to Japan. This doesn't affect your account at all. It's only the website to the Japan version is all.

The reason you don't see Japan on the actual Xbox is because you have English selected as language. To see non english speaking countries you have to first change language to that of whatever country you're looking for.

By the way, regarding the Japan trick. If it auto downloads to your xbox from the website or if you change country on your xbox to japan. Cancel the download, and make sure you download it from my games and apps manually or else I think it might be in Japanese language whoops :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

On my phone what is the screen after u select the game looking for

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement