Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I sold my xbox 360 today to a stranger and I'm worried now that he can access my details or something. I deleted my profile, so am I good ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I sold my xbox 360 today to a stranger and I'm worried now that he can access my details or something. I deleted my profile, so am I good ?

As long as you delated your account of the console your fine he wont be able to get your details but if you wont to be 100% safe to yourself change your password to your xbox live account

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Anyone else having trouble with xbox live?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble with xbox live?

There's a service alert:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

At this stage, I'm on that page so often I've just put it in my favourites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

The elite controller is being launched the same day as halo 5.

The wallet is gonna get some mugging that day 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 28,142 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Nice one. I'm on the fence about Halo at the minute but I'd say I will buy it at launch, lucky enough I stocked up on some Xbox credit the other day when it was 20% off so got enough to buy two games. Just not sure what to buy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Long shot I know, but anyone got a spare code for the rainbow 6 beta?

deco nate wrote: »

I might when they get sent out sometime in the next few days I think.

I might when they get sent out sometime in the next few days I think.
    Cheers miskyboyy! :!

• Advertisement

Cheers miskyboyy! :!

I'll keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Ill definitely be buying Halo but unsure whether to upgrade the Xbox one to the elite console that comes with the elite controller. Hard to know if it's going to be worth it. Ill see what the price is like.

Still waiting on any of my codes to be sent out but I've just checked something.

You can still claim a free key for the beta thanks to Nvidia here:
    https://contests.nvidia.com/en-us/rainbow-six-siege-giveaway

Just fill in your name & email address and Nvidia will instantly email you a code to redeem through the ubisoft uplay website where you then choose what platform you want it for. Then just wait for them to send out the codes for the beta which should be any day now.

Still waiting on any of my codes to be sent out but I've just checked something.

You can still claim a free key for the beta thanks to Nvidia here:
    https://contests.nvidia.com/en-us/rainbow-six-siege-giveaway

Just fill in your name & email address and Nvidia will instantly email you a code to redeem through the ubisoft uplay website where you then choose what platform you want it for. Then just wait for them to send out the codes for the beta which should be any day now.

I just tried that but it keeps saying code is invalid

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I just tried that but it keeps saying code is invalid

I can't try it now because it just tells me I've already used a code for XB1.

Here's another code you can try:
    GGTJIEGE1CYQ

I can't try it now because it just tells me I've already used a code for XB1.

Here's another code you can try:
    GGTJIEGE1CYQ

Thanks but I'm too lazy now tbh to try it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

The beta doesn't start officially until Thursday so I'm assume codes will go out then

"You can now listen to Xbox Live voice messages on the Web"

https://account.xbox.com/en-IE/Messages

CPhwqe1WoAABKj5.png:large

Further to the Rainbow 6 Siege beta keys, Amazon.com are also "selling" them for free: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014K1HFAW?*Version*=1&*entries*=0&ref_=redir_mobile_desktop

At this stage, they might as well (probably will) just make it an open beta.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭dor83

Further to the Rainbow 6 Siege beta keys, Amazon.com are also "selling" them for free: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014K1HFAW?*Version*=1&*entries*=0&ref_=redir_mobile_desktop

At this stage, they might as well (probably will) just make it an open beta.
    They have a "Technical Test" going on at the moment which was invite only so I'd say the Beta might end up the same as the Titanfall one was, in that it will be open after a couple of days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Its a bit of a joke as a "Closed beta"

I expect at this stage to go into my local chipper and be offered a Rainbow 6 beta code with my chips and battered sausages. They are feckin everywhere :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I am in the closed Beta, had to agree to an NDA before it downloaded :/
    I've been giving them feedback through their site

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

I am in the closed Beta, had to agree to an NDA before it downloaded :/
    I've been giving them feedback through their site

It's standard practice I've been in a few for crew and currently fable legends as well as division.

In fairness they kinda have to ensure strict NDA as alpha builds are nothing like beta ones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

There does seem to be a massive amount of the codes going around. Not sure why they don't bother making it a open beta. Perhaps their trying to spice it up with some scent of exclusivity, but alas, the codes are too easy to come by.

Saying that, just to note.

I have 20+ codes if anyone needs one. Just PM me.

Looking pretty good:

1aC1a5r.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

Thor wrote: »
    There does seem to be a massive amount of the codes going around. Not sure why they don't bother making it a open beta. Perhaps their trying to spice it up with some scent of exclusivity, but alas, the codes are too easy to come by.

Saying that, just to note.

I have 20+ codes if anyone needs one. Just PM me.

Hype it up, get people who haven't got the codes to talk about it etc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

They've been talking about this game for so long now, I feel like I'm already tired of it before I ever get to play it. It was the same with evolve. Total over exposure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

That's what I was thinking, but the codes are too easy to come by, and ultimately have a pointless affect.

Anyone who googles ' rainbow six siege beta code' are sure to come by a link to one of the many places giving them away for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Has anyone ever ordered a game through Square-Enix direct? Looking to preorder the Rise of the Tomb Raider Collectors Edition. As far as I can see, it's only available through their site.

• Advertisement

Anyone playing rainbow six yet? Still waiting for my email /invite... Gutted they are being sent out in waves

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement