Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

jamescook wrote: »
    Hi is there anyone here using threes all you can eat unlimited data? It works fine for everything except the 360, it disconnects from live after about 10 minutes and then cuts out every couple of minutes after that.
    tbh, Mid band should never be used to play online. You will always lose on a shot out, well if playing cod it will work in you're favour.

Xbox live needs a real bb connection, and 3 does not fit the bill. Even if you are on 4g

• Registered Users Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Varik

jamescook wrote: »
    Hi is there anyone here using threes all you can eat unlimited data? It works fine for everything except the 360, it disconnects from live after about 10 minutes and then cuts out every couple of minutes after that.

Is the that one with pay as you go as I spent the commute today reading the terms and conditions on a poster and there is a limit of 15GB.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Where did the achievements leader board go ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Where did the achievements leader board go ?

It didn't make it into this version of the new dash, but they are working on it. Probably be January before we see it in the preview.

• Advertisement

When will the next batch of BC games be added?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jamescook

deco nate wrote: »
    tbh, Mid band should never be used to play online. You will always lose on a shot out, well if playing cod it will work in you're favour.

Xbox live needs a real bb connection, and 3 does not fit the bill. Even if you are on 4g

There is nothing else available in my area, I've used a 3G meteor sim with the xbox before and playing online was fine.
    Varik wrote: »
    Is the that one with pay as you go as I spent the commute today reading the terms and conditions on a poster and there is a limit of 15GB.

They throttle you if you download too much but this happens irrespective have much data i have used.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jamescook

deco nate wrote: »

There is nothing else available in my area, I've used a 3G meteor sim with the xbox before and playing online was fine.
    Varik wrote: »

They throttle you if you download too much but this happens irrespective of how much data i have used.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

When will the next batch of BC games be added?

Some time in December, but no one knows the exact date yet, as it's the first new batch to be added.

Oh shiit just received a The Division alpha key. Starts the 9th :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Indeed.

It's 23.2GB if anyone was wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,141 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Let us know what you think of it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

you'll need to spill the beans on this in a big way!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

*Deleted*

Thanks for the heads up guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Here guys, a friend of mine posted this last year to my FB page and its popped up again, I never tried it because at the time I didnt have the XBO but has anyone done this and does it work?
    Not like we need it anymore but maybe for some of those games that are yet to be transferrred over for BC

Nope, that was a prank that got people to brick their xbox one.

THAT WILL FÚCK YOUR XBOX UP delete it now so nobody tries it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I'll just put this here:

It bricks the console

xbox-one-backwards-compatibility-unlock-bricks-console

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Done, thanks, glad I didnt try it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I see a few others replied while I was typing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

CatInABox wrote: »
    Some time in December, but no one knows the exact date yet, as it's the first new batch to be added.

Please have Bomberman Live in the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Sky TV app is now live apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Yeah, it's there. It requires a Sky Go Extra subscription which is €5 extra per month I believe.

Yeah, it's there. It requires a Sky Go Extra subscription which is €5 extra per month I believe.

If you have sky multi room would it be free ?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    If you have sky multi room would it be free ?

Oh yeah I think they give you Sky Go Extra for free if you have multi-room alright :)

The app seems to have an ITV & Channel 5 player built in too but it isn't working for me even with the sky go extra subscription. So it's probably region locked and will work by changing router DNS like people do for the BBC Player.

Which leads me to think itv & channel 5 player are free to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Where did they say there would be a new batch in December, sorry I don't see news for that anywhere?

Also, the list on Wikipedia has Bomberman live and a few others as announced for BC but not yet released.

My missus will go crazy playing if the Bomberman online community is resurrected.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,019 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Sky TV app is now live apparently.

Hallelujah

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Oh yeah I think they give you Sky Go Extra for free if you have multi-room alright :)

The app seems to have an ITV & Channel 5 player built in too but it isn't working for me even with the sky go extra subscription. So it's probably region locked and will work by changing router DNS like people do for the BBC Player.

Which leads me to think itv & channel 5 player are free to use.

It's good value at €5 a month though. We got rid of multi room and the missues wants to get it back in so this might be an option instead

emmetkenny wrote: »
    It's good value at €5 a month though. We got rid of multi room and the missues wants to get it back in so this might be an option instead

Sorry it's £5 per month so maybe €7 I'm not sure.

• Advertisement

Sorry it's £5 per month so maybe €7 I'm not sure.

I'll have a look either way. That or get one of the lads log in who has multi room :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement