Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Guitar Hero when you finish a song, always felt a bit weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Some great news to people red dead is now working on the xbox one as a back words game.

So start downloading!!!

• Some great news to people red dead is now working on the xbox one as a back words game.

So start downloading!!!

Controversial opinion.
    Red Dead Redemption was too bloated and way too long when I cleared it all those years ago.
    Multiplayer is a hoot though!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,132 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Controversial opinion.
    Red Dead Redemption was too bloated and way too long when I cleared it all those years ago.

Pack your bags and get out of here monster !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Controversial opinion.

Just get out!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Alan Wake: American Nightmare & Tekken Tag Tournament 2 are also available. Follow this video to get them if you own them digitally: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XhEP3HjnT8

Halo Wars, Left 4 Dead 2 & Castlevania: Symphony of the Night were also available but they're now unavailable for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

RDR was such a good game unfortunately I don't have it anymore.

Was there any word of a sequel?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

• Registered Users Posts: 28,132 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

No no mention of a sequal unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Think MS are already onto the RDR thing.......the header is for RDR, but the actual download is for Hexic HD

As well as MS reporting that accessing the game in this manner is against the Code of Conduct for Xbox Live

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

This is according to ign so idk if its true or not

Anyone who downloads Red Dead Redemption may be breaking the Code of Conduct for xbox live
    IGN wrote: »
    BY MICHAEL MARTIN UPDATE: There are many credible reports on how to access and download the game early, however, doing so looks to be in violation of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. Specifically in the section "Don’t pirate or use another's content without permission," the final bullet-point is don't "play a game before it has been authorized for play on the service." Since there is no official word on whether or not backward compatibility is coming to Red Dead Redemption, it's best to assume it hasn't yet been authorized. We've reached out to Microsoft for clarification.

UPDATE #2: The official Xbox Support Twitter account advises users abide "to what the Code of Conduct says," but are unable to speculate on enforcement actions, as support and enforcement are separate teams. Bottom line: just wait it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Will definitely be investing in Tekken. Love that series since the beginning. Missed out on RDR the first time around so might grab that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I took a couple of screenshots a good few hours ago of read dead and they haven't popped up on xbox.com or xboxdvr. Any ideas? Would it be because of the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

Red Dead Redemption itself was great, but Undead Nightmare kind of ruined it for me.

It is the single most broken game I have ever had the misfortune to pay money for.

I kinda breezed through RDR when it came out originally, taking my time this time around and I'm loving it!

Still no sign of those screenshots. I'm gonna guess it's probably cuz the game isn't set up on the system yet or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Is it just RDR that got leaked early? Or are the other new back-compat titles affected by this issue too?
    (In other words, is Tekken officially back-compat now? )

Not sure about Tekken, was able to download and play RDR and Left for Dead 2 though.

(Although I just read this minute they have "fixed" it and not able to play anymore, damn it!)

• maximoose wrote: »
    Not sure about Tekken, was able to download and play RDR and Left for Dead 2 though.

(Although I just read this minute they have "fixed" it and not able to play anymore, damn it!)

Anything Official from MS? I assume it will be part of an OS update in the near furutre

Major Nelson tweeted this:
    All 360 games are tested through an emulator for quality. Due to an error, games in test were temp avail. Apologies

But then someone was told this by MS:

CaprVypWwAA-mLf.jpg

They'll be back sooner or later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Well red dead Redemption (2010) was a follow up to red dead revolver (2004) a six year gap, so you never know, could be out this year, fingers crossed

• Advertisement

Anyone know what time the Homefront Beta opens today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Deleted the Beta for Homefront after trying it during the stress tests last week, was absolutely awful! I hope i am wrong though and it is much improved on full release as I really enjoyed the last Homefront.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

tony1980 wrote: »
    Deleted the Beta for Homefront after trying it during the stress tests last week, was absolutely awful! I hope i am wrong though and it is much improved on full release as I really enjoyed the last Homefront.
    I was shocked at how bad it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Watched some gameplay footage online. Looked kind of basic and the AI seemed atrocious.

It's sometimes hard to get a good sense of a game from a beta. I thought the beta for Rainbow Six Siege was awful, but the full game is great.

Battlefront showed clearly that the gameplay was quite shallow.

I'll give Homefront a twirl, but it's not on my purchasing radar at the moment, that's for sure.

Trials HD, Sam & Max, Alan Wake’s AN & LEGO Batman are now playable on your Xbox One via BC

No RDR? Booooo I wanna get back to catchin outlaws

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Trials HD, Sam & Max, Alan Wake’s AN & LEGO Batman are now playable on your Xbox One via BC

The alan wake one is free with Quantum Break pre-orders I think.

No left for dead or rdr :mad:

The alan wake one is free with Quantum Break pre-orders I think.

No left for dead or rdr :mad:

I was pleased to see I had Alan Wake in my ready to install list, game sharing buddy must have grabbed it at some stage previously :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I was pleased to see I had Alan Wake in my ready to install list, game sharing buddy must have grabbed it at some stage previously :o

Arent Game Sharing buddies the best?
    Especially when its someone who works in Xbox :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭dor83

Anyone know what time the Homefront Beta opens today?

7pm GMT according to majornelson.com

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement