Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭recyclops

I'd say they were forced to do something after last week's trailer was sobpoorly received compared to battlefield

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    e17.49 on sale digital at the moment or I'm pretty sure cex have it for like e5 but their sites down at the moment.
    It's 12 in CEX.
    I recommend the digital purchase. Even with the disc you still have to download the game anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

It's 12 in CEX.
    I recommend the digital purchase. Even with the disc you still have to download the game anyway.

Did the website work for you? It hasn't worked all day for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

MiskyBoyy wrote:

Working fine for me

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Yes
    Not working for me, I am on mobile though.

Not working for me all day on my pc or my phone (mobile data or wifi) and not working for my friend in UK either. Irish site or UK site :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Anyone else unable to sign into Xbox Live?

Not working for me all day on my pc or my phone (mobile data or wifi) and not working for my friend in UK either. Irish site or UK site :confused:
    Just checked again and it's working fine. Irish site.

Just checked again and it's working fine. Irish site.

Working for me now, just had to clear cache.

• Advertisement

Can anyone else confirm that Black Ops comes to with all the DLC.

I only ever bought the first DLC pack yet when I go into my games and apps and select manage game on blops all the DLC packs are there ready to be installed.

Can anyone else verify this is the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I only ever bought the first DLC pack yet when I go into my games and apps and select manage game on blops all the DLC packs are there ready to be installed.

Can anyone else verify this is the case.

If the person you're game sharing with bought them you'd have access?

My friend only has 2 dlc and I've only 3.

• How does Blobs perform via emulation? Only installed it last night but not got a chance to give it a whirl.

Dosbox ported to one via UWP, some possibilities there maybe if it can be made stable.

M!Ck^ wrote:
    How does Blobs perform via emulation? Only installed it last night but not got a chance to give it a whirl.

Yeah it plays pretty good tbh. Looks a lot better than mw1 I played on 360 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    How does Blobs perform via emulation? Only installed it last night but not got a chance to give it a whirl.

Played a couple of games last night. Worked perfectly for me. Great to go back to basics, away from boost jumping, wall running, futuristic weapons and all that nonsense.

I bought it digitally even though you could probably pick up the disc on the cheap, as I know I wouldn't end up playing it if I had to put the disc in each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

I bought it digitally even though you could probably pick up the disc on the cheap, as I know I wouldn't end up playing it if I had to put the disc in each time.

It's crazy how lazy I've gotten since going all digital. I have quite a few 360 games that are backward compatible but the 360 is upstairs, the XO is downstairs, and I couldn't be bothered getting the discs!

It'd be great if you could somehow tie a disc to a digital copy of the game, stopping people from just passing one disk around to get the game. Not holding my breath though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

So did anyone change their gamertags today?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

The tags aren't being released until 2PM EST onwards I think, I'll be trying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    So did anyone change their gamertags today?

Oh is it good to go? I thought the names were freeing up this evening...

Must go check!

maximoose wrote: »
    The tags aren't being released until 2PM EST onwards I think, I'll be trying

Oh I dunno what time GMT they were supposed to be freed at. I just thought it was live now.

I spotted yesterday that some one had a list of some of the tags to be freed up on reddit.

Mom was one of them.

And this gem. Tig ol Bitties.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,297 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Where ya see that list? I might try change if I see one I like

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Where ya see that list? I might try change if I see one I like

I saw it on XBOX One subreddit. It was last night, so could be hard find the thread now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Was this it?

Seems to be one guy has checked gamertags for 0g gamerscore and no profile pic, making them likely to be up for deletion, but not a definite or complete list

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Oh I dunno what time GMT they were supposed to be freed at. I just thought it was live now.

I spotted yesterday that some one had a list of some of the tags to be freed up on reddit.

Mom was one of them.

And this gem. Tig ol Bitties.

Looking at the list I'd say Lady farts will be snapped up straight away

I encountered Geralt of Rivia while playing Dark Souls 3 so I know thats gone and won't be freed up :o

Oh is it good to go? I thought the names were freeing up this evening...

Must go check!

Starts at 6pm.

Starts at 6pm.

Isn't 14:00et/11:00pt

19:00BST?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I encountered Geralt of Rivia while playing Dark Souls 3 so I know thats gone and won't be freed up :o

I encountered Willem Defoe in a game of Halo 3 years back. To this day a part of me still clings to the idea it was him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement