Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Jeeze, I got a hefty suspension from the OCUK forums for typing a curse word.

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    In the future fully star out swearing or allow the auto filter.

Date the ban will be lifted: 5th Jul 2016, 20:00"

Luckily CatinaBox isn't so strict here :D

Forum would be pretty empty if I was that strict!!!! Plus I'd be banning myself fairly often!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Wahey Finally background Music!!

Great stuff. I can listen to RUSH while cruising around in Forza Horizon 2.

Just noticed they have a 'This week on Xbox' tile on the dash which is a news video with majornelson. Haven't noticed that before and it uses the live event player so has interactive links to go to store etc. I'd actually watch this over a pod cast.

Edit: Seems it's a friday thing now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Just noticed on latest preview build, you can now check all your balances on the Xbox:

6mdvvpf.jpg?1

Handy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Just noticed on latest preview build, you can now check all your balances on the Xbox:

6mdvvpf.jpg?1

Handy

Everythihg except Euro.....

Handy :D

trixiebust wrote: »
    Everythihg except Euro.....

Handy :D

Euro & sterling are above that, I just scrolled down through my thousands of currencies is all :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

*Misky currency pic*

Handy

They're onto you Misky..... Cut the cord, take the missus, the pets and break for it. There is probably a SWAT team all ready setting up outside your residence.

They're onto you Misky..... Cut the cord, take the missus, the pets and break for it. There is probably a SWAT team all ready setting up outside your residence.

Hobbit Higgins just called to my door with a Trocaire box in his hand. I told him to feck off.

Joy Ride Turbo for free:

http://wm6.walmart.com/Be-Snack-Ready-2015.aspx#slide4

Select "enter codes" then enter the following information when prompted:
    Bag 1 - 373315XXX 12:18 Bag 2 - 373315XXX 09:39
    Change the three Xs for each "bag" to any random number, fill out the rest of the information, and wait for your free game code. Enjoy!

Just use zip code: 90210 or whatever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

MiskyBoyy wrote:
    Select "enter codes" then enter the following information when prompted: Bag 1 - 373315XXX 12:18 Bag 2 - 373315XXX 09:39 Change the three Xs for each "bag" to any random number, fill out the rest of the information, and wait for your free game code. Enjoy!

Won't work for me. Tried 123 and 456 and 90210

sweetie wrote: »
    Won't work for me. Tried 123 and 456 and 90210

Don't use 123. Try again.

Edit: or 456 probably. I tried 123 didn't work either, just use a bit more jumbled numbers, 940 or some crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Worked fine for me, thanks Misky!
    I used 258 and then 369

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Worked for me too, thanks. Not sure what random numbers I used.

Looks fun, kind of like Xbox Avatar mario kart :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Got it, thanks Misky. What even is the Walmart site though and why are they so happy and interested in frito

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Thanks for that, free games are always the best.

Rorok wrote: »
    Got it, thanks Misky. What even is the Walmart site though and why are they so happy and interested in frito

Walmart is a large chain of department stores. Think Dunnes Stores, but American scale.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Rorok wrote: »

:) honestly you've never heard of walmart? i didn't think that was possible. they're the biggest retailer in the world by a country mile https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retail#Global_top_ten_retailers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

Oh yeah remember now, I thought it was a crisp company though from that page

• Advertisement

JoyPad wrote: »
    Walmart is a large chain of department stores. Think Dunnes Stores, but American scale.

Where you can buy an AR-15 assault rifle with your bag of shpuds. :rolleyes:

Damn, I'm nearly out of space...

3PmhbzV.jpg?1

• 176 holy ****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

3PmhbzV.jpg?1

Fecking hate you!!

I went to Tesco in Maynooth, MAYNOOOTH!!
    And Tesco Cabra, Tesco Clarehall, Tesco somewhere else I cant even remember, all they had were Hard Drives at €109 or more :mad:

Fecking hate you!!

And Tesco Cabra, Tesco Clarehall, Tesco somewhere else I cant even remember, all they had were Hard Drives at €109 or more :mad:

I was in Maynooth yesterday. Figured it would be more likely to find something, seeing as it's in no man's land.
    Should have gone to Kildare village, I guess...

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    176 holy ****

I have a problem ok! :eek::pac:

These things get fairly dusty too, this is my second time giving it a thorough cleaning now:

yx6X9kk.jpg?1

Fecking hate you!!

I even managed to go back in the next day and snag a 1TB portable for Emmet on here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

3PmhbzV.jpg?1

The gf just looked at this and says at least he won't disturb the Mrs during soaps and be out of sight when her friends call

tripperman wrote: »
    The gf just looked at this and says at least he won't disturb the Mrs during soaps and be out of sight when her friends call

That's the plan anyway :pac:

Except my Mrs doesn't watch soaps, I usually have to download some tv series for her and say here why don't you watch a few more episodes of this :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,130 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I even managed to go back in the next day and snag a 1TB portable for Emmet on here :pac:

The missus actually wanted to go in and get a few bits when we were there and I found one of the iExpand in with the headphones for €9 :D

Also got overcharged by €22 on something else so got €44 back on double the difference :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement