Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

https://twitter.com/xboxuk/status/753911169946181632

Kerbal Space Program is out now, for anyone who wants to get their NASA on.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

CatInABox wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/xboxuk/status/753911169946181632

Kerbal Space Program is out now, for anyone who wants to get their NASA on.

Oh that snuck up! Any takers?

I know of it's reputation a bit but not sure if its for me.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,296 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hadn't expected it to be €40.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Hadn't expected it to be €40.

€24 from Russia if it's any use. €12 if you split with a game share buddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

The free code Friday was good this week, kerbal space, ghostbusters (that's supposed to be slow as hell though), I think song of the deep (some submarine game anyway) and a promo code for the design able controllers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,130 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Rorok wrote: »
    The free code Friday was good this week, kerbal space, ghostbusters (that's supposed to be slow as hell though), I think song of the deep (some submarine game anyway) and a promo code for the design able controllers

Free code Friday ?

He added the promo code like half an hour later

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Free code Friday ?

It's on at around 6 pm every Friday. Sometimes it's later sometimes earlier. I've only missed it once though checking at 6 each week

It's on at around 6 pm every Friday. Sometimes it's later sometimes earlier. I've only missed it once though checking at 6 each week

Oh it's only to get into a draw? I thought they were giving everyone codes :D

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Oh it's only to get into a draw? I thought they were giving everyone codes :D

Yeah it's bad naming.
    I think about a thousand enter each week and five win each week so you got 1/200 chance

Yeah it's bad naming.
    I think about a thousand enter each week and five win each week so you got 1/200 chance

If you have twitter .... god I feel old :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Xbox One is a lot of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Any good sniper games out there at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

gotthebug wrote: »
    Any good sniper games out there at the moment

Sniper Elite v2 on the 360 is good as is Sniper Elite 3 on the Xbone

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Right lads, I've moved the give away posts to their own thread, as it definitely deserves it's own thread, and I think that it'll probably happen again in the future.

The thread is here.

Massive thanks to everyone who gave a code, and massive thanks to Misky for starting it all off!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Yes, thanks Mommy for organising it and thanks to everyone who gave codes.

Well, now I see, that explains a lot!!!

:pac:

Wait, I'm Mommy? :confused: :pac:

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Oh God, stupid auto correct changed Misky to mommy LMAO!! ðŸ˜

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Anybody know where I can pick up a cheap download code for forza motorsport 6?

Is a 2TB hard drive (dosent have to be plugged in, just hook up by usb) a good price for E77 on amazon? Cheers

Was thinking of getting the S but a bigger hard drive is mainly what I need.

Anybody know where I can pick up a cheap download code for forza motorsport 6?

Is €32.44 any use? https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/forza-motorsport-6-xbox-one

(5% off code from their facebook page)

Is a 2TB hard drive (dosent have to be plugged in, just hook up by usb) a good price for E77 on amazon? Cheers

Was thinking of getting the S but a bigger hard drive is mainly what I need.

At the moment it seems to be about the best price alright. Just make sure it's usb 3.0 and you're good to go.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Is €32.44 any use? https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/forza-motorsport-6-xbox-one

(5% off code from their facebook page)

Thats decent but unfortunately it's out of stock!

Thats decent but unfortunately it's out of stock!

MY bad I should have checked.

Has anyone used cjs-cdkeys.com? I can't remember fully but think I might have bought xbox live gold from them before.

They have a 8.2/10 rating on Trust Pilot.

Forza 6 is €28 from there: http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Forza-Motorsport-6-Digital-Copy-CD-Key-%28Xbox-One%29.html

You can also pay with PayPal. Just make sure it's a code they give you and not an xbox account to log in to.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    MY bad I should have checked.

Has anyone used cjs-cdkeys.com? I can't remember fully but think I might have bought xbox live gold from them before.

They have a 8.2/10 rating on Trust Pilot.

Forza 6 is €28 from there: http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Forza-Motorsport-6-Digital-Copy-CD-Key-%28Xbox-One%29.html

You can also pay with PayPal. Just make sure it's a code they give you and not an xbox account to log in to.

I'll take a look and let you know how it goes, thanks again.

You can try out background music/audio right now if you're a Preview member.

Grab this free app from the Windows store to get it to show up in your ready to install list on your XB1: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/apps/cast/9nblggh1zj3r

Install the app on your console, launch it, search for something to play (it's a podcast app so you're restricted to what's on there). Launch a game, you might have to bring up the xbox sidebar where you'll now see the new background audio controls, you'll need to pause it, then play it again before unsnapping once more to get it to play whilst you're in game.

Here's how the controls look, nice & simple:

Gnzn829.jpg?2

• Advertisement

Oh God, stupid auto correct changed Misky to mommy LMAO!! ðŸ˜

Have to say Max, that made my night so much funnier!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement