Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

miju wrote: »
    They wear in after a small amount of time as they feel stiff when you first use the controller. If your up for some Titanfall fun or looking for a few good lads to play with add myself GT is miju irl and also add failsafe 00 and you will come across most of the other regular boardies too.

Don't let the PS v XB thread taint ya we're nice really :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Cool, will do.

And I don't take anything in that thread seriously from either side :pac:. That thread is just crazy. Entertaining to read at time though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Deano7788 wrote: »
    Cool, will do.

And I don't take anything in that thread seriously from either side :pac:. That thread is just crazy. Entertaining to read at time though.

Might as well check out the Destiny Beta while you can too, your internet allowing , it's running until sunday but a 12GB download though.

calex71 wrote: »
    Might as well check out the Destiny Beta while you can too, your internet allowing , it's running until sunday but a 12GB download though.

The beauty of 200MB UPC :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

The beauty of 200MB UPC :D

God I miss my UPC sooooooo much :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Cool, will do.

You should check it out today, all the Xbox lads left and now they're fighting amongst themselves. Nutters.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

You should check it out today, all the Xbox lads left and now they're fighting amongst themselves. Nutters.

Like a dog chasing it's own tail :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Yep, fighting over a game that pretty much no one posting had played. Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Yep, fighting over a game that pretty much no one posting had played. Crazy.

Giving opinions of a game to someone if you have not played it, is just been pure idiotic :pac: sure while I'm at it I may as well call the wii u ****e, because I haven't played it yet but I "heard" it was doing badly

I didn't know PayDay 2 was coming to Xbox ONE. Game was fun enough but got repetitive fairly quick.

Payday 2 for Xbox ONE Gamestop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Anyone know when the white console is being released?

• Advertisement

Myrddin wrote: »

The white Xbox was only exclusive to Microsoft employees and isn't going on sale to the general public. There is a white PS4 being released alright.

I'd love someone to prove me wrong tho as I love the look of the white Xbox :)

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    The white Xbox was only exclusive to Microsoft employees and isn't going on sale to the general public. There is a white PS4 being released alright.

I'd love someone to prove me wrong tho as I love the look of the white Xbox :)

Ah...maybe I mixed up the Sony E3 conference with the MS one then...could have sworn MS said there'd be a white console :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

It's rumoured that the White XB1 will be out in October. Some source on Neogaf. The source was correct about E3 back in June so it could be the real deal.

It's rumoured that the White XB1 will be out in October. Some source on Neogaf. The source was correct about E3 back in June so it could be the real deal.

Was it Sony that announced a white PS4 at E3 then? I could have sworn it was Xbox

Was it Sony that announced a white PS4 at E3 then? I could have sworn it was Xbox

It was Sony. It's part of the Destiny bundle and will be released on its own later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Games with Gold announced for August: Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Games with Gold announced for August: Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut

Games with Gold thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056983497&page=14

It's weird, I had just searched it before they announced it and 1 site was predicting Zoo Tycoon as a free game. I would have preferred that myself than them 2 games :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I'm waiting for Ryse to go free (loved that game but wouldnt mind playing it again)

miju wrote: »
    I'm waiting for Ryse to go free (loved that game but wouldnt mind playing it again)

+1 this!

<3 Ryse. Bought it day one or so and loved the campaign. Beautiful looking game but sold it on before the value dropped once I finished it. I certainly wouldn't say no to getting it digitally for free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Was hoping for Zoo Tycoon. I don't have either of these though so happy enough :)

• Advertisement

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Was hoping for Zoo Tycoon. I don't have either of these though so happy enough :)

Yeah it's still alright, €40 worth of games for free. Nothing wrong with that :) Yeah, I really want Zoo Tycoon myself lol. Good times when I was younger playing it on pc :P

I've talked myself out of buying both tomb raider and Ryse as I'm sure (hoping!) They'll go on gwg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Tomb Raider is the best game I have played on the One so far. I am still playing through it, only got it recently but well worth it!

I've talked myself out of buying both tomb raider and Ryse as I'm sure (hoping!) They'll go on gwg.

Yeah, I would have bought that and Thief for €21 each the time they were on sale a month or so ago but didn't have funds in my account at the time :P

I bought Tomb Raider on the Steam summer sale and played it through. Excellent game and would play it again if given free with gwg :)

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭twam2008

Loved Tomb Raider, definitely one of my favourites, but Wolfenstein may have just pipped it for me.

Is there anyway to watch tv shows from the uk xbox video catalogue?

I changed my location to the uk and the uk catalogue came up but when I click to buy a tv show it's says the location settings don't match the locale of my xbox account.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

I changed my location to the uk and the uk catalogue came up but when I click to buy a tv show it's says the location settings don't match the locale of my xbox account.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Maybe change you DNS to a UK dns

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Any ideas?

Thanks

change your xbox account locale.

no, the video content is region locked, I assume by way of checking your IP. I dont think theres any way around it by simply adjusting settings in your xbox. I could be wrong but I dont think your allowed to discuss circumventing region locks on boards. To google with ye!

• Advertisement

Like the way you change it to get voice commands for the kinect?

If so, tried that and it didn't work.

Thanks for the replies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement