Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭fataleight

That's the one, Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

He barely updates that website these days. I prefer this one now:

http://xbox-store-checker.com/en/

Anyone fancy a Military Green Xbox ONE S?

For anyone who was interested in getting a One S, this offers much better value including Battlefield 1: Early Enlister's Edition RRP €89.99

p6uxPmX.jpg?1

The package comes in stanbard 500gb white too.

If I bought it, I'd have that first box out on display :P

bf2.png?resize=1024%2C399

Bf1.png?resize=1024%2C379

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

For anyone who was interested in getting a One S, this offers much better value including Battlefield 1: Early Enlister's Edition RRP €89.99

p6uxPmX.jpg?1

What is the best option WRT trading in an xbone 500gb?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

MiskyBoyy wrote:

Oh my God!!!!

That's beautiful

Raoul wrote: »
    What is the best option WRT trading in an xbone 500gb?

Not sure tbh. I only seen Gamestop put up an offer for the 2TB version.

For that, it was €399.99 but you could have got it for €239.99 if you traded in a 500gb XB1: https://www.gamestop.ie/xboxones-upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

My dad will be getting 1TB BF1 edition.

He's sees it as a good substitute for the bluray dvd player and Roku 3 box in the living room, as it will also allow him to "play the odd game".

So, this leads me to a question I was going to ask earlier...which I'm even more interested in now considering I may not have to shell out for BF! myself....

I read that live accounts can be shared??

I'm in the same house with my XB1 and Gold account.

So, would I do this on arrival of the 2nd XB1?:

The new XB1 arrives and goes in the living room.

I log into it with my XBL Gold account, make that my home Xbox, and share out Gold and download BF1.

He then sets himself up with a live account and logs in. Has access to all my downloaded games, gold benefits etc?

I then head back to my XB1 and would be able to download BF1?

Thanks in advance...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Thats the gist of it yeah.
    As long as it is a digital game, it will download

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Make your xbox his home console and his xbox your home, then enjoy!

• Advertisement

Thats the gist of it yeah.
    As long as it is a digital game, it will download
    Awesome! Tank you very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,122 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

p6uxPmX.jpg?1

That is amazing :) ooooo I'm tempted :D

• Out of interest what would you get for trade in of an Original Xbox 1 console directly for the Xbox 1 S

M!Ck^ wrote:
    Out of interest what would you get for trade in of an Original Xbox 1 console directly for the Xbox 1 S

Not sure what's on offer now, but I traded an original 1TB XB1 in GameStop for a 2TB XB1 S with an additional €180 on release.

So, they basically gave me €220 for the original 1TB...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,973 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

No thanks. I'll wait for one with a fluorescent pink colour and white go faster stripes.

Forza Horizon 3 demo is available now for anyone wanting to try it.

Forza Horizon 3 demo is available now for anyone wanting to try it.

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/forza-horizon-3-demo/bw7nnj22szrr

Along with the Battlefield 1 Xbox ONE S they have announced BF1 will support HDR on XB1S

https://twitter.com/shieldsjames/status/775341047635292160

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

HXn5HGVl.png

The US also gets a storm grey edition, which I'd be more interested in, tbh.

Considering the amount of options they've made available for the Xbox One S so far, I'd say it's an almost certainty that the Design Lab will include One S consoles soon enough. Probably by Xmas, if I had to hazard a guess.

Here's the ones they designed for an NFL competition:

aSu9Yhal.jpg

Of course, if I was going for an NFL one, I'd have to go Pats! (Sorry everyone :o, too much family in boston!)

NanYpNvl.jpg

Am I the only one feeling that it's great to be an Xbox One owner these days! :D

Just feels like it's good news every day :)

• Advertisement

A couple of new controllers and a special edition headset being released October 4th too

accessHERO.jpg

http://news.xbox.com/2016/09/12/elevate-your-game-with-new-accessories-from-xbox/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Am I the only one feeling that it's great to be an Xbox One owner these days! :D

Just feels like it's good news every day :)

Apparently the next update (the one currently in preview) will enable support for the AC range of WiFi on the One S, so more good news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

CatInABox wrote: »
    HXn5HGVl.png

The US also gets a storm grey edition, which I'd be more interested in, tbh.

Considering the amount of options they've made available for the Xbox One S so far, I'd say it's an almost certainty that the Design Lab will include One S consoles soon enough. Probably by Xmas, if I had to hazard a guess.

Here's the ones they designed for an NFL competition:

aSu9Yhal.jpg

Of course, if I was going for an NFL one, I'd have to go Pats! (Sorry everyone :o, too much family in boston!)

NanYpNvl.jpg

Ah I really want the chargers one now, wonder how much my pocket will be empty shortly

tripperman wrote: »
    Ah I really want the chargers one now, wonder how much my pocket will be empty shortly

Considering that they were only made for a competition, I'd say you'd be very lucky to get one now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

CatInABox wrote: »
    Considering that they were only made for a competition, I'd say you'd be very lucky to get one now.

Not a chance of getting one on this side of the Atlantic, but one can dream, but for all the gaming I do I'll stick with my original Xbox,
    On a side note did anyone here play the battlefield 1 beta, thinking of getting it, but only played battlefield 4 as a trial since I hadn't played a fps since medal of honour on ps1 and I struggled a lot on it

MS blocked storeparser , crazy considering these sites do a far better job than MS do on their store.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭GBX

tripperman wrote: »
    Not a chance of getting one on this side of the Atlantic, but one can dream, but for all the gaming I do I'll stick with my original Xbox,
    On a side note did anyone here play the battlefield 1 beta, thinking of getting it, but only played battlefield 4 as a trial since I hadn't played a fps since medal of honour on ps1 and I struggled a lot on it

You might be able to get it vinyl wrapped?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

The Forza Horizon 3 demo is very impressive. I am enjoying it.

The Forza Horizon 3 demo is very impressive. I am enjoying it.

I keep saying I'll never buy another Forza again, I'll never buy another Forza again after I keep buying them each year and then not playing them.

Then I launched the demo for this.... ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I keep saying I'll never buy another Forza again, I'll never buy another Forza again after I keep buying them each year and then not playing them.

Then I launched the demo for this.... ****.
    Apologies, I believe I just scrapped your car while passing. Your drivatar looked well pissed :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement