Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Parcel Motel myself. It would have shipped yesterday but I didn't get to the bank in time so it's being shipped today instead, to arrive in N.I tomorrow and be in my hands early Thursday morning. (Can't wait :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

If anyone who has ordered a xbox one s on amazon get it yet ?. My one was due today and has not been shipped yet at all ?. Has anyone ever had this issue ?.

Regards

I opted for free delivery to my home. Status is preparing for dispatch, due on Friday or Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

If you game share can both accounts download a pre ordered game prior to release?

Share with my brother, he ordered FIFA and was able to download it. When I go into the store I am still getting the pre order option.

Edit: never mind, kids had ready to install set to apps so game never popped up. :embarrassed:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Turtyturd wrote: »
    If you game share can both accounts download a pre ordered game prior to release?

Share with my brother, he ordered FIFA and was able to download it. When I go into the store I am still getting the pre order option.

sign into your console on your brothers account, download it, then it'll be on the harddrive to launch when the game goes live.

The person who didn't buy the game, will still see the option to buy it from the store.

You should still be able to fully pre-load the game from your Ready to Install list if it hasn't already installed tho.

• Advertisement

sign into your console on your brothers account, download it, then it'll be on the harddrive to launch when the game goes live.
    MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    The person who didn't buy the game, will still see the option to buy it from the store.

You should still be able to fully pre-load the game from your Ready to Install list if it hasn't already installed tho.

Cheers lads, was actually there under ready to install but the kids had it set to apps.

Cheers, was actually there under ready to install but kids had it set to apps.

It's that time again :D

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAcPAAAAJDliZmRlOTU0LTZkODctNGQwOS04ZDg0LTMwNjc3NmZmNzJjNg.png

It's that time again :D

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAcPAAAAJDliZmRlOTU0LTZkODctNGQwOS04ZDg0LTMwNjc3NmZmNzJjNg.png

If this is the most trouble they cause me all day, it's been a good day. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭fataleight

Had some great online sessions on world at war, I still have it on disc so look forward to giving it a blast.

• Advertisement

You can now pre-load Gears of War 4 (54.6GB) and Battlefield 1 (42GB)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

You can now pre-load Gears of War 4 (54.6GB) and Battlefield 1 (42GB)

How do you pre-load it? I went onto xbox and I click on the game and it says too early to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

I thought pre-loading was for PC only, but something did happen for me with Horizon 3: I could play the game right away, at 12:01am on Sept 23rd, and I never had to download and install the game. But I have no idea why that happen. I have had the game under "Ready to install" since I pre-ordered it.

How do you pre-load it? I went onto xbox and I click on the game and it says too early to play.

Did you click manage game to see what size it was on your HDD, maybe it's automatically after downloading it already?

If not, the uninstall the 100mb placeholder, go back into your Ready to Install list and install it again. This time it should be the full size.

JoyPad wrote: »
    I thought pre-loading was for PC only

Pre-loading has been on Xbox since the ONE came out. We can usually pre-load games a lot sooner than PC can even.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Was online last night and found the dashboard to be incredibly unresponsive and slow, I did 2 hard resets and it made no difference, i also switched regions back to Ireland (I usually live in singapore) and still no better.

now, my internet connection dropped a few times last night, but I wouldnt have thought this would have any impact on navigating the dash?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,296 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Was online last night and found the dashboard to be incredibly unresponsive and slow, I did 2 hard resets and it made no difference, i also switched regions back to Ireland (I usually live in singapore) and still no better.

now, my internet connection dropped a few times last night, but I wouldnt have thought this would have any impact on navigating the dash?

Dash has been getting slower over the last while form me too, think it's a common complaint at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I've a set of Turtle Beach X11's and I can't get the mic to work at all through the controller. I can hear people but they can't hear me. I've tested the mic on my pc and it works fine. I've checked loads of stuff online and was in touch with Microsoft who ran me through the same things so they told me to return my controller which I did and still no joy. The console just says 'we were unable to find a microphone for these people'. It used to work fine. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,122 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    I've a set of Turtle Beach X11's and I can't get the mic to work at all through the controller. I can hear people but they can't hear me. I've tested the mic on my pc and it works fine. I've checked loads of stuff online and was in touch with Microsoft who ran me through the same things so they told me to return my controller which I did and still no joy. The console just says 'we were unable to find a microphone for these people'. It used to work fine. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Are you in the preview dash? Try recording a Voice Message as well.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Are you in the preview dash? Try recording a Voice Message as well.

No, I left preview a while back. I've tried messgaes, party chat, game chat, unplugging everything, re-setting, a few other things, basically everything from what I can gather. No luck :(

• Advertisement

No, I left preview a while back. I've tried messgaes, party chat, game chat, unplugging everything, re-setting, a few other things, basically everything from what I can gather. No luck :(

Have you tried with both the 3.5mm controller port and a stereo headset adapter?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,122 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

And will the headset that came in the box work?

Have you tried with both the 3.5mm controller port and a stereo headset adapter?

I don't have a stereo headset adapter. It used to work fine with the 3.5mm controller. I think it might be to do with a console update. Seems to be a lot of others online with the mic issue.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    And will the headset that came in the box work?

It's an Xbox One S so it doesn't come with a headset but it stopped working on my original xbox one 3.5mm controller a while back. I'm only getting back into online now so would love to get it sorted, usually play sp.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

I don't have a stereo headset adapter. It used to work fine with the 3.5mm controller. I think it might be to do with a console update. Seems to be a lot of others online with the mic issue.

Ignore this if you have already done it but have you changed the settings on your Xbox for the mic volume?

amadablam wrote: »
    Ignore this if you have already done it but have you changed the settings on your Xbox for the mic volume?

I have. I was just hoping that someone might have had the specific issue of their mic not being recognised and that they managed to get it sorted. Thanks a mill for the suggestions anyway folks, much appreciated.

Lost Odyssey just went BC

Lost Odyssey just went BC

Dammit you didn't mention Toy Story 3 was also gone backwards compatible.

This is an absolute game changer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Dammit you didn't mention Toy Story 3 was also gone backwards compatible.

This is an absolute game changer!!

:eek::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I have. I was just hoping that someone might have had the specific issue of their mic not being recognised and that they managed to get it sorted. Thanks a mill for the suggestions anyway folks, much appreciated.

I had the exact same issue a while back, even left the Preview Program because I thought that one of the updates was causing it, tried everything and nothing would work.
    I dont know if this fixed it but I ended up redoing the whole Open Nat process and it started working again, I rejoined the preview program and no problems at all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement