Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

I have 3 beta codes for the new Call of duty if anyone is interested. It was due to go live tomorrow but it's actually live to play now.

I'd take one please, If there is one left? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

gerp99 wrote: »
    I'd take one please, If there is one left? :D

Ill take two for myself and a mate if ya still have them

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Ould Mr Brennan

If Ye head over to the Japanese Xbox site Ye can get if for nothing guys. Region free too. I did it on my phone even. Handy out.

Tell them Ould Mr Brennan sent ya. I'm big in Japan ;)

Ill take two for myself and a mate if ya still have them

Just 1 left mate. Do you want it?

Just 1 left mate. Do you want it?

Ye ill take it thanks

• Advertisement

Last one sent to finglashoop.

Last one sent to finglashoop.

Much appreciated

If Ye head over to the Japanese Xbox site Ye can get if for nothing guys. Region free too. I did it on my phone even. Handy out.

Tell them Ould Mr Brennan sent ya. I'm big in Japan ;)

Link? Tried it but cant find it

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Ould Mr Brennan

Link? Tried it but cant find it

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/p/call-of-duty:-infinite-warfare-beta/c3kgdc5gwxsh

If you can't translate to English jus click the blue buttons. Make sure your signed into your Microsoft account too. If it doesn't start downloading after a few minutes then check your ready to install and it should be there

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Do i have to change console region to japan?

EDIT: NO need to do the above, Downloading now ;)

• Advertisement

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/p/call-of-duty:-infinite-warfare-beta/c3kgdc5gwxsh

If you can't translate to English jus click the blue buttons. Make sure your signed into your Microsoft account too. If it doesn't start downloading after a few minutes then check your ready to install and it should be there

Much appreciated

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

There's a fair amount of posts asking about getting an Xbox for Christmas. Normally I hold off until after Halloween before putting the Christmas help thread up, but if people are starting to ask now, should I put it up now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

CatInABox wrote:
    There's a fair amount of posts asking about getting an Xbox for Christmas. Normally I hold off until after Halloween before putting the Christmas help thread up, but if people are starting to ask now, should I put it up now?

DO IT!

• Just got a preview update and now I can't see the activity feed at all. I'm signed in. Anyone else getting this issue?

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Just got a preview update and now I can't see the activity feed at all. I'm signed in. Anyone else getting this issue?

Hard reboot sorted me this morning.

• Hard reboot sorted me this morning.

No joy. Achievements not unlocking either

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

No joy. Achievements not unlocking either
    Plug it out for about 30 seconds and plug it back in and check again.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Have been trying to access IW Beta redeemed code on activision then went to download from console store where message appears "this is not currently available " anyone have any insights into this ? Have been driven round in circles by Microsoft and no response from activision.

• Plug it out for about 30 seconds and plug it back in and check again.

Done that multiple times. I may be having isp issues although I read that live was DDOS attacked last night

Have been trying to access IW Beta redeemed code on activision then went to download from console store where message appears "this is not currently available " anyone have any insights into this ? Have been driven round in circles by Microsoft and no response from activision.

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/p/call-of-duty:-infinite-warfare-beta/c3kgdc5gwxsh?tduid=(5cad2345fab483753e3957d043f06115)(198980)(1636705)(61111X1383796Xb1f6994036db554a579603deec694b5d)()

Use this. Old mr brennan put it up the other day

• Advertisement

Done that multiple times. I may be having isp issues although I read that live was DDOS attacked last night

Oh wait a second, I've had that a few times with preview dash.

You can basically see your friends list and folks online but everything else acts as if the console is offline right?

Whats going on there is a mandatory system update is pending but not being advertised when you boot up, but the console thinks you've refused it and kicks you offline. Go into system setting check for updates and there should be one there. Now I had issues here too where i would press update and nothing happens, holding the power button for 10 seconds and rebooting kicked it off but I had to do it like 2 or 3 times to get it to go get the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭The_N4sir

Edit: Post moved to Bargain alerts thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

You went on holidays to India and you brought your Xbox with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

You went on holidays to India and you brought your Xbox with you?

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Was there ever a games swap thread put up? I.E people put up games they have that they are finished with and a list of games that they are happy to swap for it.

Good way to get value out of the physical copies of games.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,295 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Raoul wrote: »
    Was there ever a games swap thread put up? I.E people put up games they have that they are finished with and a list of games that they are happy to swap for it.

yup, there's one here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055517897&page=75

• Registered Users Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Raoul wrote: »

Yep ... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055517897

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Bah, my 2TB external drive is acting up. Apparently I have to move what I can back onto the internal and then reformat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

CatInABox wrote: »
    Bah, my 2TB external drive is acting up. Apparently I have to move what I can back onto the internal and then reformat.

Could you not transfer all to another external?

• Advertisement

Could you not transfer all to another external?

I could, but I don't have one. I don't want to buy another one without testing to make sure that this is one is on the way out, so I'm just transferring the games I've played most recently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement