Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Quiet you :pac:
    Joking aside, I'd love to play ninja gaiden black again. Loved that game to bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Joking aside, I'd love to play ninja gaiden black again. Loved that game to bits.

Play it or finish it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

What a game. Isn't it compatible on 360? Pretty sure i have it here somewhere.....

EDIT- Nevermind, i have Ninja Gaiden.

• Play it or finish it?

I remember it was bastard hard but still class. I finished on Normal on original Xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 28,122 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Black? What was that one? I had the original on Xbox and I'd the one on 360 as well.

Two of my favourite games ever. Think I completed both on the hardest difficulties. I'll have to plug in the Original Xbox and see.

• Advertisement

Jade Empire would be another one i'd play again. Actually just give me all the RPG's, thanks.

Play it or finish it?

I've finished it before, I don't know if I'd have the patience to get good enough at it again.

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Jade Empire would be another one i'd play again. Actually just give me all the RPG's, thanks.

Never played it - isn't it available on iPad?

Never played it - isn't it available on iPad?

Like everything else :rolleyes:

Savage game, KOTOR in Imperial China.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Out of interest does this official update allow you to use the background music app like in the preview program?

It should do, although I have to admit, I'm totally out of sync with what the normal OS is now, I was pretty sure that Background Music came in the last update, so you should already have that?

Just checked, it went out in August.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

God dammit just bought an original xbox the other day -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

ibFoxer wrote: »
    What a game. Isn't it compatible on 360? Pretty sure i have it here somewhere.....

EDIT- Nevermind, i have Ninja Garden.
    Ninja Garden.

Sounds like a great name for a game.

Can you survive the NInja Garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I see halo 5 had a recent update went to my games and its trying to update the entire 87 GB for some reason instead of whatever the update file us, any reason why its doing that

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Hococop wrote: »
    I see halo 5 had a recent update went to my games and its trying to update the entire 87 GB for some reason instead of whatever the update file us, any reason why its doing that

It could be validating the file, leave it for a bit it should shoot up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I have an Xbox One Elite Console reserved for €250 at Argos Childers Road, Limerick. Was going to buy it for the office but I have changed my mind. I'd never get any work done.
    If anyone is interested PM me and I'll pass on the reservation number.
    Needs to be collected by close tomorrow.
    It's gone back up to €450 now

Reservation number now passed on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Hi Lads can i ask Does anyone else have surround sound issues with the Netflix app on Xbox one. Surround Sound works fine for Forza horizon.
    But with Netflix it only comes out the 2 speakers/front ones. It is a 5.1 movie.
    Settings are a waste of time. tried every one still the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

What the hell is wrong with Saints Row IV. It is my first one to play since the original and I find it very weird. Getting ready to play expecting a GTA V style game but find you are the president and you are in a simulation. Who came up with this games story line must have been on something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

What the hell is wrong with Saints Row IV. It is my first one to play since the original and I find it very weird. Getting ready to play expecting a GTA V style game but find you are the president and you are in a simulation. Who came up with this games story line must have been on something.

That's the point of Saints row it's post to be over the top and stupid. The game also does not take its self to be in serious at a it knows it's a piss take.

To me I had way more fun playing Saints row 4 then gta 5 as you can't go wrong killing gimps with a giant dildo haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

That's the point of Saints row it's post to be over the top and stupid. The game also does not take its self to be in serious at a it knows it's a piss take.

To me I had way more fun playing Saints row 4 then gta 5 as you can't go wrong killing gimps with a giant dildo haha.

Give me another GTA V anyday.

The bit of Saints Row IV I played wasn't funny at all just cringe worthy. Best funny game to me was South Park Stick of truth.

Saints Row very much carved out its own identity, it was originally a poor man's gta, but as gta got more serious, the saints embraced the crazier side of things.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Give me another GTA V anyday.

The bit of Saints Row IV I played wasn't funny at all just cringe worthy. Best funny game to me was South Park Stick of truth.

Total different games. Sleeping dogs is what I would compare gta 5 to. I also consider sleeping dogs to be a better game then gta better story and everything.

Well you clearly don't understand Saints row as I would compare south park in the same kind of jokes.

As stone deaf said they went there own route with everything and it worked. And by good it worked well. Thank God you didn't play the expression to 4 where your a flying angel haha.

Or the other one where the Saints save chrismess. And you have to fight evil raindear in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Happy Birthday Xbox

cuxkv8mnntxx.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭fataleight

That was a quick 15 years, I still have my original Xbox in the attic. If I remember rightly I modded and put xbmc on it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

yup, still have my orginal one as well, modded with the little switch on the front to turn on/off, running xbmc.

had a ps1 and then a ps2, then my wife(GF at the time) bought me a xbox for my birthday, haven't bought a PS since, and have had all the xbox, including multiple of the 360 and one

I have a green original xbox dev kit here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Long shot here, but I just got a new xbox one S and got a kinect in CeX. Then saw I needed to get a free adapter online by registering the 3 items. Turns out the kinect I got in CEX is registered already so cant work.

Anyone here got a Kinect that they haven't or have no intention or registering, and would just PM the serial number on the bottom of it so I could get the adapter? Thanks!

• fataleight wrote: »
    That was a quick 15 years, I still have my original Xbox in the attic. If I remember rightly I modded and put xbmc on it.

Same as :)
    I have one of these decals you could stick on it also.
    Did the soldering for the hard mod myself at the time.

Long shot here, but I just got a new xbox one S and got a kinect in CeX. Then saw I needed to get a free adapter online by registering the 3 items. Turns out the kinect I got in CEX is registered already so cant work.

Anyone here got a Kinect that they haven't or have no intention or registering, and would just PM the serial number on the bottom of it so I could get the adapter? Thanks!

Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

I'm getting an adaptor in the post which I have no need for now as I sold the original xbox one with the kinect.

Edit saw you got the serial number. Its open to whoever else needs one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TheYardStick

So, I bought 12 months gold from CDKeys. Got the code grand and downloaded it, put it into the xbox - Thank you, you now own Xbox Live 12 months subscription. Tried to play a game online, "Sorry your profile doesn't have the correct permissions to access this feature". Went to look at my Xbox live gold subscription page thing and it says it expired a few weeks ago... What do I do now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement