Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

D_BEAR wrote: »
    Myrddin wrote: »
    Cheers for that, shouldn't it be priced at £349 though? (maybe it's just a temp placeholder price?)
    MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    £400 now?

Showing now as £349...pre-ordered :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Exactly - that was the link I shared (just trying to encourage others to add their weight behind the one with the most votes on Xbox Feedback - here's the directly link: http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/6028556-bring-back-1-vs-100 ... 3,500 votes and counting :))

Had voted myself already, loved that game, the wife even enjoyed playing that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

tony1980 wrote: »
    Had voted myself already, loved that game, the wife even enjoyed playing that :pac:
    Same here. My wife still asks every now and then about when this is back on. Loved it.

(Even got to be the One and won some Microsoft Points :))

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

tony1980 wrote: »
    Same here. My wife still asks every now and then about when this is back on. Loved it.

(Even got to be the One and won some Microsoft Points :))

Lol same as, me and my fiancee (then girlfriend) used to enjoy playing it. It was a good little buzz :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,011 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

So, as someone on Reddit highlighted Microsoft have really been focusing on features that are popular with the public. In fact, a lot of the top requests on Xbox Feedback are already on the way (most demands already fulfilled :))

Lets see if we can use the system to get some thing we've wanted for a long time.

Bring back 1 v 100 :D

And sky go!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement

And sky go!

Pretty sure Sky are working on that at the moment. It will be the same as the new Sky Go on 360 since July. No more free Sky Go on consoles if you have Sky. You either have to pay for Sky Go Extra or else have Multiroom with them to get the Sky Go Extra for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I am no longer interested in Sky Go since they started I charge for it on console

I am no longer interested in Sky Go since they started I charge for it on console

Works out alright if you have a friend with multiroom and all the channels like I do :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Anyone know if there is likely to be any problems with using one credit card on two live accounts?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Nolimits wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is likely to be any problems with using one credit card on two live accounts?

Not sure, but I very much doubt it. They don't really care where the money comes from, just that they're getting it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

ea access working for anyone else?

Bought it 2 days ago, for the month to try it out, downloaded bf4, working grand yesterday, now its not working today. As in its asking me to buy it for full price and all? has it been removed from the vault or something?

its letting me play madden nfl25
    but not bf4? whats going on I wanted to play some bf4 tonight :(

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    ea access working for anyone else?

Bought it 2 days ago, for the month to try it out, downloaded bf4, working grand yesterday, now its not working today. As in its asking me to buy it for full price and all? has it been removed from the vault or something?

its letting me play madden nfl25
    but not bf4? whats going on I wanted to play some bf4 tonight :(

No they haven't removed it anyway but the vault was acting dodgy for me. Games weren't loading in it when I was having a look earlier so maybe try again in a while :S

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Same here I can play peggle and FIFA but not battlefield, keeps bring me to the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Michael
    Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Michael. How may I assist you today?
    you
    hi
    you
    i bought ea access 2 days ago
    you
    i played bf4 yesterday
    you
    but today its asking me to purchase it , it wont let me play it
    you
    but it will let me play madden
    Michael
    I am sorry to know that you are having difficulties playing BF 4 from the Vault. I understand how you feel since you only wanted to play the game with others. Currently our Studio is communicating with Microsoft regarding this matter. I suggest you give them a little time while they find a resolution to this concern.
    you
    so this is a global issue and not just me ?
    Michael
    Yes, I have received multiple reports about it already. Rest assured that our Studio and Microsoft are doing all they can to get this resolved as fast as possible.
    you
    thats grand, thanks !

Yeah they also just posted on Facebook:

DW6zh1X.png

• Registered Users Posts: 45,956 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Does EA Access make anyone else more reluctant to actually buy an EA game now?

Normally I would get the latest Battlefield and FIFA on release day, and end up not playing them much after the first week (I'm not good at computer games, and dislike getting my ass handed to me second after second online). WIth the likelyhood that both these titles, and other EA titles will hit the vault eventually, I think I might skip buying them this year.

It would want to be a game I am massively hyped for, for me to buy it on release day now, i feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Normally I would get the latest Battlefield and FIFA on release day, and end up not playing them much after the first week (I'm not good at computer games, and dislike getting my ass handed to me second after second online). WIth the likelyhood that both these titles, and other EA titles will hit the vault eventually, I think I might skip buying them this year.

It would want to be a game I am massively hyped for, for me to buy it on release day now, i feel.

I will probably buy both (definitely buy fifa) and trade them in when in the vault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Pinball FX2 is out now (might have to search store) and it's free with one table.

Not really my thing though.

Wondering if anyone can help. I'm trying to play a game of Madden online, we just can't get into a game with each other. When he invites me I get a grey box telling me that I've been invited to a game and return to the main menu to accept it. But I can never find where to accept it.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Nolimits wrote: »
    Wondering if anyone can help. I'm trying to play a game of Madden online, we just can't get into a game with each other. When he invites me I get a grey box telling me that I've been invited to a game and return to the main menu to accept it. But I can never find where to accept it.
    Any help would be appreciated.

If you hold down the guide button when the notification pops up it should take you to it else join party / invite party to game if possible, also it might be in notifications in the top left area of the dashboard.

• Advertisement

Interesting enough I see UFC is on deals with gold and I was thinking of getting it until I stopped and said to myself I'll just wait until it's in the Vault.

It wouldn't stop me purchasing Battlefield when that comes out but other EA games that I think I'll like but won't need straight away

calex71 wrote: »
    If you hold down the guide button when the notification pops up it should take you to it else join party / invite party to game if possible, also it might be in notifications in the top left area of the dashboard.

I got it now, but no its nothing like how to accept a game in any other game, why EA can't just use the Xbox live invite system I don't know.

Issues with live again today, had my achievement app snapped hit 100% for one in Crimson Dragon no pop :mad:

Check status on xbox.com and sure enough service alert for social and achievements. This is happening almost weekly now, surprised more of a stink isn't being kicked up :confused:

Issues with live again today, had my achievement app snapped hit 100% for one in Crimson Dragon no pop :mad:

Check status on xbox.com and sure enough service alert for social and achievements. This is happening almost weekly now, surprised more of a stink isn't being kicked up :confused:

Are you on the beta preview or the stable version?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Are you on the beta preview or the stable version?

That doesn't matter, it's across the board, if it is on xbox. Com.. And yes it is happening way too much now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Digital Download codes are apparently rolling out to stores. Microsoft are really on a roll with the improvements they're making.

See here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Earned a load yesterday in Peggle 2 that didn't pop, some of them came up this morning but others still haven't. It is a little trivial but still annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Reebrock

• Advertisement

Video playback has been spot on for any files I've tried so far, others I know mentioned crashes or stuttering, I didn't experience that myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement