Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options
1323324325326327329»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭eamo22

Think he wants to sell the console to buy the limited edition minecraft console

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭webpal

Yeah it’s a code, I would be open to swap but I assume I’d have to open the wrapping? I think there’s another game in it also, rainbow siege

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

webpal wrote: »
    Yeah it’s a code, I would be open to swap but I assume I’d have to open the wrapping? I think there’s another game in it also, rainbow siege

If you're in any way worried, i'd say just head back to the shop and switch it for a minecraft edition.

If you did want to go ahead, the code will be one of the first things you see when you open the box, it will be in a little sleeve thing on top, along with a code for gamepass and xbox live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

mossym wrote: »
    smyths were quite clear, even unasked, last night that the first 28 days warranty is with them, remainder is with microsoft.

i imagine it is the same for all stores.

100% ilagal what there telling people.

Under the sale and supply of goods act 1980 you can be covered for up to 6 years if there is a issue with the product. If you have a issue you deal with the retailer not Microsoft. If your product has failed in the 1st 90 days you can demand a replacement. But after that the retailer can offer to repair replacement or refund you can't pick.

All ways if the console brecks do a repair with the retailer as if brecks again you can fight to be refunded for the product.

My switch more then likely needs a replacement when I am back from the US as issues with the card reader. Spoke to gamestop fight with them saying this isn't Nintendo issue it's yours you sold it to me not Nintendo they agree to a replacement.

I took power city to court over this as my tv was repaired once same issues happened again. Refused a repair again and wonted a replacement or refund 200 emails and 6 letters via the court and a enagour vist from power city (2 week fight to get them out as they wonted me to ship the tv to Dublin from cork !!!).

Had in black and white in a email that the tv was faulty from them and they said in the 1st letter that there is no issues with the tv and I should drop it.

Went to court they did not show full refund. Then another month fight to get paid

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

This thread is nearing 10000, so I'm closing it and moving on to Part 3! Finish the Fight Discussion!

New thread can be found here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement