Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Those ***** who hacked xbl yesterday are some bunch of dickheads. Imagine all the kids round the world who got an xb for xmas and couldnt even play it. Bad form on them

**** the kids, what about me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Poor billy no mates trolling all the unfortunate console gamers on Xmas day. Youre an eejit

Really not sure why you signed up here just to stalk my posts, but back under the bridge with you after I take the bait, answering calex71's questing clearly makes me a troll :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Poor billy no mates trolling all the unfortunate console gamers on Xmas day. Youre an eejit
    Xenji wrote: »
    Really not sure why you signed up here just to stalk my posts, but back under the bridge with you, answering calex71's questing clearly makes me a troll :rolleyes:

MOD: Knock it off and knock it off now lads, being Christmas I really don't want to start dishing out cards and bans. I don't care who started what, it stops now.

@Xenji you've been here long enough to know better
    and
    @AngryDiMaria please read the site and forums charters before making further posts and ensure you are aware of the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Anyone knoww why the blue line under locked achievements just isnt there sometimes?

Anyone knoww why the blue line under locked achievements just isnt there sometimes?

Spotted that now when I wanted to track progress in some of the dragon age ones, pro scanners are also taking an age to update on Trueachievements so I'm guessing something on MS end again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I believe it's a progress bar.

It seems that it is up to developers to program their game to use achievement features hence why some games have progress bars and percentage completion stats while others have none.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,296 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Live seems to having trouble again, I'm connected but Destiny seems to think I'm offline.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Anyone still having trouble. I'm fully connected but cant play downloaded FIFA or even connect to YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

stuchyg wrote: »
    Anyone still having trouble. I'm fully connected but cant play downloaded FIFA or even connect to YouTube

https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status

no service alert that should be affecting you. try a hard reset (hold down the power button on the console until it turns off) and try plugging out your router for 5 mins and trying again.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,483 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

setup xbox1 at lunchtime no problems

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement

Just came back now. Head melting stuff though. Another reason why i prefer having a physical copy of a game

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,296 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Fully connected to LIve, can see everyone on my friends list playing games but I can't launch a single game. Had been fine all day up until now.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Fully connected to LIve, can see everyone on my friends list playing games but I can't launch a single game. Had been fine all day up until now.

Downloads? Mine are the same at the moment , status site shows issues with games and social

Edit: Just as I say it , it boots me to the dash and im back online

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

For anyone looking to play Battlefield.The lads have a server up for 90 days "[IRL] Best Conquest Maps"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Juan8

When you're game sharing can you only do it with one person for everything or is it one game per person

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Juan8 wrote:
    When you're game sharing can you only do it with one person for everything or is it one game per person

You can only share your whole library with 1 person.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Had a €100 Gamestop gift card so purchased Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, Wolfenstein: Limited Edition & €25 worth of credit. These games good? Also, what game/games would be best to use the €25 on?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Had a €100 Gamestop gift card so purchased Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, Wolfenstein: Limited Edition & €25 worth of credit. These games good? Also, what game/games would be best to use the €25 on?

Wolfenstein is a great game, have not played the new edition of Sleeping Dogs yet, but I enjoyed the PS3 version.

Anyone else experience this problem. When playing a game Fifa digital mainly and once on Sunset Overdrive. The game freezes and makes and buzzing noise for about 10 secs and then crashes back to the dashboard. Any thoughts? Have power cycled but no luck. Fifa literally crashed after about 3 mins at most recent attempt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Anyone else experience this problem. When playing a game Fifa digital mainly and once on Sunset Overdrive. The game freezes and makes and buzzing noise for about 10 secs and then crashes back to the dashboard. Any thoughts? Have power cycled but no luck. Fifa literally crashed after about 3 mins at most recent attempt

Delete and reinstall might work.

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    Delete and reinstall might work.

That's the option if taken. Hopefully it works

When you delete it do a power cycle before reinstalling

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Did that work? If not it could be an issue with the console so maybe get it replaced. This guy had the same problem...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69881233/793651062

Lads, the left trigger on the controller that came with my xbox one seems to be broken. The button works fine physically but something internal is making it think the trigger is pushed in all the time. Would Argos give me a new one if I brought it back you think or at least repair it?

Lads, the left trigger on the controller that came with my xbox one seems to be broken. The button works fine physically but something internal is making it think the trigger is pushed in all the time. Would Argos give me a new one if I brought it back you think or at least repair it?

Worth a shot, it'll cost you about 7/8 eu to send it back to MS

calex71 wrote: »
    Worth a shot, it'll cost you about 7/8 eu to send it back to MS

It's the one that was packaged with the console though, will that be an issue you reckon, considering I've no packaging to bring it back in?

It's the one that was packaged with the console though, will that be an issue you reckon, considering I've no packaging to bring it back in?
    No, once you have the receipt
    They will change it no problem.
    Get up to them tomorrow

Cheers, I'll bring it back to them tomorrow so. There's no issue with it being a different store to the one I bought it in is there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

As long as it's still under warranty, Argos are obliged under consumer law to resolve your problem (assuming it's a product defect, & not damaged obviously). Your contract of sale is with Argos, not MS, so you're perfectly entitled to deal with Argos

• Advertisement

Balls, there seems to be damage alright, there's something loose inside it so it might be a no go then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement