Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One General Discussion - Part 2 (Please Read 1st Post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Oh really? Using Irish market? I have mine permanently set to U.S and was showing up in their market straight away last night.

No, us market is my default unless I want to watch videos or e4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

it took some searching to find ori and the blind forest, it wasn't showing up anywhere in the store for me and search wouldn't find it. Eventually had to buy it from the phone using smartglass.

Was looking for it last night and found it eventually and then pinned it, so I could buy it today. Only time I used the pin. When I tried search it was finding dead or alive for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,130 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Guys I've €7 credit about to expire on my Irish account. What would you recommend getting ? I don't mind adding a bit to it but not a hole load as I have a few games in my back log here.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Guys I've €7 credit about to expire on my Irish account. What would you recommend getting ? I don't mind adding a bit to it but not a hole load as I have a few games in my back log here.

Put 13 with it and get ori.

Or olliolli maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

it took some searching to find ori and the blind forest, it wasn't showing up anywhere in the store for me and search wouldn't find it. Eventually had to buy it from the phone using smartglass.

That's strange, it was showing up no bother for me Stone. I will probably buy it in the next few days, looks a lovely game!

• Advertisement

Put 13 with it and get ori.

Or olliolli maybe?

Was looking at OlliOlli alright. I'll have a look at Ori now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

If I delete a profile off my Xbox 360, will it delete the existence of the profile,?which I don't want to do.

There's an option to delete profile or delete profile and options.

If I delete a profile off my Xbox 360, will it delete the existence of the profile,?which I don't want to do.

It shouldn't do, you still log onto Xbox lives website using that profile and you can re download it to Xbox one as well. Maybe back it up to the cloud storage or a usb key as a precaution ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

It shouldn't do, you still log onto Xbox lives website using that profile and you can re download it to Xbox one as well. Maybe back it up to the cloud storage or a usb key as a precaution ?

It's a friends profile and I just don't want it on the console , I'm afraid of deleting their profile entirely you see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

It's a friends profile and I just don't want it on the console , I'm afraid of deleting their profile entirely you see.

You're simply deleting the login. As long as you're connected online, everything will still be online (details, achievements etc). I believe you have the option of deleting save files for specific games as well.

• Advertisement

I don't think you'll have a hassle. Do they have a console of their own but just logged in on yours once is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

No, profiles are stored online and just synced with the consoles. Delete away, you won't do any harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Any thing interesting in the update? I know theres screenshots but anything else na?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Any thing interesting in the update? I know theres screenshots but anything else na?

http://news.xbox.com/2015/03/xbox-one-xbox-one-march-system-update

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Ori & The Blind Forest is up for download now. €19.99 7.68gb

Anyone going to go for it?

People streaming it on Twitch already if anyone's interested.[/QUOTE

Definitely.
    was just going into buy this as its ages since I played a simple fun platformer when I seen rayman legends for free! I'll chance that first

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Was looking at OlliOlli alright. I'll have a look at Ori now.

Olliollii is epiccc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Wish the screenshots would auto upload to my One Drive. Hopefully that's coming. I also read that the screenshot is meant to be from the time you double tap the guide button or say "Xbox", that's no way the case.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,296 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

rizzla wrote: »
    Wish the screenshots would auto upload to my One Drive. Hopefully that's coming. I also read that the screenshot is meant to be from the time you double tap the guide button or say "Xbox", that's no way the case.

The process is too slow, if you're trying to catch something quick it's practically impossible to get right. It should a blast of maybe ten images over a short time frame rather than just one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Yeah, the timing is a little suspect, I think the double tap screenshot is from when you start tapping, and then the Kinect function is from when it recognises the words.

Auto upload is very requested on the preview program.

I cant ever get the double tap timing right, most of the time I end up minimising the window and looking at the dash.

• Advertisement

I cant ever get the double tap timing right, most of the time I end up minimising the window and looking at the dash.

Ha that happens me too very annoying

Have you downloaded and signed in on the OneDrive app on XB1 first?

I still cant upload my clips after downloading and signing into onedrive ?? Theres still no option to upload to one drive.. what a bad system

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,296 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I still cant upload my clips after downloading and signing into onedrive ?? Theres still no option to upload to one drive.. what a bad system

Where are you looking?

I only downloaded Onedrive last night, when I go to a screenshot or video in upload studio I push Menu then choose Share, where there is an option for Onedrive.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Where are you looking?

I only downloaded Onedrive last night, when I go to a screenshot or video in upload studio I push Menu then choose Share, where there is an option for Onedrive.

Yes I have all of the above done but when I press share there is 4 options , none of them are one drive

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

It's been working for me from when I double tap the button but it feels very awkward and clunky doing so.

Guys I'm trying to buy Ori but I'm not been given an option to use PayPal even though I added it using Microsoft Commerce. I've no Card details added to my profile and it keeps asking to add one. Any ideas ?

Guys I'm trying to buy Ori but I'm not been given an option to use PayPal even though I added it using Microsoft Commerce. I've no Card details added to my profile and it keeps asking to add one. Any ideas ?

Is your console set to the same region as the account you have your PayPal tied to? Go to commerce.Microsoft.com to see. There will be a county button in the right hand corner that lets you select your various account s and payment options.

Is your console set to the same region as the account you have your PayPal tied to? Go to commerce.Microsoft.com to see. There will be a county button in the right hand corner that lets you select your various account s and payment options.

Yup set up to the Irish store at the minute on the console as I'd promotional credit on it to use up. Set paypal to that store.
    I mainly buy off the US store and have my credit card set up on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Mickeroo wrote: »
    The process is too slow, if you're trying to catch something quick it's practically impossible to get right. It should a blast of maybe ten images over a short time frame rather than just one.
    If I was designing it, it would have used the existing "Xbox, Record that" function to record a film strip and you can select the best shot from there.

The current screenshot function is great for a set up or scenic screenshot, not motion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭rayself

xbox one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement