Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Blues and no pups

• 26-03-2014 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I have two IKC registered Kerry Blue terriers, Molly and Fatso, Molly was bought in Galway and Fatso in Cork, they are not related. They have a good life and are enclosed in a large yard and small field. They seem very healthy and happy. The problem is that Molly seldom seems to come into season( circa once a year or so). Fatso (he's not actually overweight) tries his best but I don't think he ever actually seals the deal. I would love them to have pups but no luck as yet, both are over two years old. I'm sickened as I have a number of good homes for the pups and would like to do my bit towards increasing a pretty rare breed. I was told by vet that some bitches have a nine or twelve month cycle. All advise would be greatly welcomed.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Stonecarver,
    As per my last post to you in the thread I closed, there is nobody here who can tell you what the problem is with your bitch.
    You need to bring her to your vet for appropriate tests and diagnosis.
    Do not open another thread on this subject, please.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement