Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing payment

Options
  • 26-03-2014 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

I raised a missing payment query on Saturday and I still have heard nothing? Bank a/c showing payment made via visa debit but it is not showing on my account. Payment was made on the 11th March.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Spark Plug,

If you were in touch with Electric Ireland via telephone, such a query would still be pending investigation by the department it was escalated to. If you sent an email, you should receive a reply from the email team before the end of this week.

If you would like us here on Boards to take over your query or check for updates on your account at any time, do private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/telephone number, confirming that you are the account-holder.

It might also be worth checking with your bank to see what details accompanying the payment are logged on their system.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement