Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inhealth Sandyford

Options
  • 26-03-2014 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know if this company is still operational?
    I cannot make contact through email and their phone numbers appear to be out of service.

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,914 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I ordered something from them about a fortnight ago and it arrived as normal. Not sure if something's happened to them between now and then though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tedleyla

Thanks

Hopefully I'll hear something from them soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭skelligs

http://www.insolvencyjournal.ie/
    was looking through a list of companies that have called creditors meetings and saw mtc healthcare listed and based in sandyford.

Looking at inhealth site, it is owned by mtc healthcare. So looks like it's bust.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tedleyla

Yeah went there today. They are closed down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 allright1

What can be done to try and get money back from these guys? Website seems operational and accepting orders!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

allright1 wrote: »
    What can be done to try and get money back from these guys? Website seems operational and accepting orders!

Contact your Credit Card company and initiate a chargeback

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭rock22

Just wonder if there was any update on this company?

I wanted to reorder from them , when i noticed this post.

Their website is still accepting orders! Wonder if they are still trading or is it a risk to place the order?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 OrlaBrennan

Hi,

I placed an order with Inhealth in February and although the bulk of the order was delivered (and thankfully the most expensive item) a stair gate that I ordered was out of stock. I'm waiting for it since then, have sent numerous e-mails to them and up to last week they replied saying it would be sent on in due course.

I sent an e-mail last week and another yesterday but no reply. I phoned a mobile number that I found on line (086-7874999) and spoke to a guy who told me he works / used to work with Inhealth and the company have gone into liquidation. He suggested I send them another e-mail as he thought they might be taken over and outstanding orders honoured.

I checked the Company Registers Office yesterday and InHealth (MTC Healthcare) have filed a E2 Notice of Appointment of Liquidator. I paid €2.50 for a copy of this and sent it to BOI Chargeback along with my correspondence with them, invoice copy etc. so fingers crossed I get my money back. Not holding my breath though.

Bottom line is that if I were you, I wouldn't order anything from them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭rock22

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I will hold off ordering. Very surprised thpough that they can continue to trade.
    Hope others will see this post

regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭skelligs

rock22 wrote: »
    Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I will hold off ordering. Very surprised thpough that they can continue to trade.
    Hope others will see this post

regards
    The website and the customer list are valuable assets and probably sold by the liquidator.

If so, then the new owner (unless part of the deal) would have no responsibility for orders placed before liquidation, though in some cases (like HMV) they honour order/gift cards as a customer service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Arylne

Hello just to let you know BeautyFeatures.ie has acquired the Inhealth.ie domain and has the business back live trading again under new ownership and management. BeautyFeatures.ie is a very well run business and has been successfully trading for over five years. We aim to rebuild and grow the Inhealth.ie business in the coming months by getting back to the basics of focusing on delivering great customer service, brands and prices.

We are aware that we have a lot of work to do to rebuilt trust and confidence but we are confident that we are up to the task.

Thank you for supporting an Irish business and employer

Kind regards
    Daryl - CEO

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

AryIne I appreciate you taking the time to post here, but Boards request that all commercial representatives go through a verification process before posting as a business.

For more information, please contact reps@boards.ie. Until then, please do not post in this context again.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eonni

I have just been caught by inhealth.ie. I ordered a product and everything seemed fine but then I never received the product and the money was taken from my account. I have exchanged almost 30 emails with a representative from inhealth called katrina who promised me that she would cancel my order and never take the money and get me a refund and nothing. My advice to everyone is choose a different website and save yourself your cash and hassle. Don't think I'm ever going to see my money again. Wish I had googled the company before ordering.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

eonni wrote: »
    I have just been caught by inhealth.ie. I ordered a product and everything seemed fine but then I never received the product and the money was taken from my account. I have exchanged almost 30 emails with a representative from inhealth called katrina who promised me that she would cancel my order and never take the money and get me a refund and nothing. My advice to everyone is choose a different website and save yourself your cash and hassle. Don't think I'm ever going to see my money again. Wish I had googled the company before ordering.

How did you pay?
    If you paid bt card, contact your bank / card provider and request a chargeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eonni

dilallio wrote: »
    How did you pay?
    If you paid bt card, contact your bank / card provider and request a chargeback.

Yeah I paid by card so I must contact my bank. I just checked my account and I got a partial refund from them today.....I have no idea what they are playing at. Guess they are probably hoping I will give up contacting them. I won't give up until I get every cent back from them. I never received any product from them at all.

Advertisement