Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool Away

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Nixer Jim

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    He's a little lazy príck.

No, he's just lost his pace and with that his confidence. Just no longer up to the required standard. (That's if he ever was)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

What a save loris,u deserve to be with a better team.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Lloris has zero protection, the back four are an embarrassment. Liverpool haven't even changed gear, coasting at the moment. While were too happy to assist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Nixer Jim

What a save loris,u deserve to be with a better team.

And probably will be come August.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Nixer Jim wrote: »
    No, he's just lost his pace and with that his confidence. Just no longer up to the required standard. (That's if he ever was)

They've all lost their confidence. Doesn't mean you stop doing the hard work. He doesn't want to know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

None of them want to know. The players are hiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

need dembele and sandro on for the 2nd half

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

So typically Spurs that. Hopefully see a big improvement second half but it's been comfortable and predictably easy for Liverpool thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Against the current top four this season we are

Played 8
    lost 7
    drawn 1
    won .......0

Only scored twice but have CONCEDED 22 goals ( whilst it's still 2-0)

Yeah.... We really deserve top four status....

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Gutless,spineless,heartless and clueless.This team is an embarrassment

• Advertisement

I'm hoping we can come away with just the two conceded. If Liverpool decide to step it up, then it's lights out. What exactly is the game plan today?

Gutless,spineless,heartless and clueless.This team is an embarrassment

Yep...look at Suarez for Pool.....tracking back to left back to win the ball.

We have nobody with that heart and desire

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Jesus :mad:

Lennon just gave up...wánker.

game over there is no way back for spurs now

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

From their own box to ours and not even a tackle. We are beyond a joke shop.sell them all. No passion, will to win, work ethic or even pride in themselves. An absolute embarrassment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Lennon just gave up...wánker.

Was thinking the same, where the hell was he? Out of the camera shot, not bothering his backside.

Was thinking the same, where the hell was he? Out of the camera shot, not bothering his backside.

And yet he lasted 60 minutes?

Well done Tim it took you an hour to realise what we all knew before the game

ennon off did feck all today and all season the lazy sod- townsend on to have a few token shots at goal and feck all otherwise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

that last goal summed up the mystical team selection by Dim. Sandro on the bench yet love child bentaleb starts and the scousers drift through the whole pitch unchallenged. This reminds me of the dark days of the 90's... except I was younger and got more upset, nowadays I have gone through the emotions of being excited at the height of AVB last season to not giving a shiet under the mismanagement of barrow boy in the stands sherwood. Roll on the middle of May.

pure dirt by suarez there could have really hurt lorris

Another defensive blunder.

Naughton,Rose,Dawson,Siggy,Lennon- any takers?

Suicidal defending......this is a stroll for Liverpool

And still, 20 minutes to endure. Can't remember us really creating anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

Naughton,Rose,Dawson,Siggy,Lennon,Vertnogen, Walker,Townsend............- any takers?

4 sure why not

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

F**k this

• Advertisement

Dawson trying to ride one of the Liverpool players on the ground for the 4th goal :p

Advertisement