Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting people in toronto

Options
  • 26-03-2014 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Agro Head

This post has been deleted.

Try meetup.com. There's an Irish meet up based in Toronto that meet regularly. I've never gone but have seen there page and they do things pretty often.

There are actually meet ups for everything imaginable on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

Hey!

I'm in Toronto now about 2 years and found the best way to meet people was by living in a hostel when I first arrived for about 7 weeks and then obviously just by meeting people in the Irish pubs i.e. An Sibin & the likes...You could always join some of the GAA football teams, some of my friends joined them just for the social aspect of it & they never played before! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

Hey!

I'm in Toronto now about 2 years and found the best way to meet people was by living in a hostel when I first arrived for about 7 weeks and then obviously just by meeting people in the Irish pubs i.e. An Sibin & the likes...You could always join some of the GAA football teams, some of my friends joined them just for the social aspect of it & they never played before! :)

Go to An Sibin, I worked there. You will be welcomed :)

Advertisement