Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where/How to dispose of gravel ?

Options
  • 26-03-2014 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Getting rid of some flower/shrub beds that had gravel around them and wondering if there anywhere that I can dump gravel .

Can't go in the brown bin as not normal garden/food waste and would be too much/heavy for black bin.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

deisediva wrote: »
    Getting rid of some flower/shrub beds that had gravel around them and wondering if there anywhere that I can dump gravel .

Can't go in the brown bin as not normal garden/food waste and would be too much/heavy for black bin.

Any ideas ?

I might be interested in taking it as our garden is boggy and need to put gravel down the end of garden, how much of it do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Not a huge amount its just one large flowerbed it was in but your welcome to it if any use :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Dig a hole and fill it in.

Advertisement