Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evision

Options
  • 26-03-2014 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi guys.Random question.Is there any possible chance of installing custom firmware on the evision box?All credit to eircom great box well customised.Anywho a browser would be nice:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

giggsy07 wrote: »
    Hi guys.Random question.Is there any possible chance of installing custom firmware on the evision box?All credit to eircom great box well customised.Anywho a browser would be nice:)
    Hi giggsy07

Broadband operations have informed me that there are no plans to add a browser (although I agree with you that would be great!)

They have also advised that they would not be able to support custom firmware and cannot advise on doing so.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭giggsy07

Hi giggsy07

Broadband operations have informed me that there are no plans to add a browser (although I agree with you that would be great!)

They have also advised that they would not be able to support custom firmware and cannot advise on doing so.

Thanks
    Al
    Browser with flash support would be a great addition Al:)Cheers mate thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

giggsy07 wrote: »
    Hi giggsy07

Thanks
    Al
    Browser with flash support would be a great addition Al:)Cheers mate thanks.
    Hi giggsy07

Indeed it would :)

Unfortunately there are no plans for this though

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭giggsy07

Sorry, if you have bought evision in the first place then eircom already think you are stupid, so please dont use any complicated tools.
    ^^This guy:)

Advertisement