If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roth sub zero 2

Options
  • 26-03-2014 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭

hi there

i'm trying to buy one of these, but unfortunately it is unavailable on the irish website. is tere any way it can be shipped from the north and at what cost?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

hi there

i'm trying to buy one of these, but unfortunately it is unavailable on the irish website. is tere any way it can be shipped from the north and at what cost?
    HI there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We've got the soundbar in stock here in Belfast.  We can offer it at £119.95 and then £12.99 delivery to anywhere in ROI.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

sounds great, do i just go through the UK website? will it let me put an ROI address?

sounds great, do i just go through the UK website? will it let me put an ROI address?
    Hi Shrapnel222.

The UK site will not ship to Ireland.
    If you PM me a contact number I can give you a bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jimbob23

Hi Kenny,

I'm also looking to get one of these soundbars. And I would need it delivered to Ireland. Just want to confirm that you still have them and the price above is still the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jimbob23

Hi Kenny,

I'm also looking to get one of these soundbars. And I would need it delivered to Ireland. Just want to confirm that you still have them and the price above is still the same?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Shrapnel & Jimbob,

Many thanks for the posts and yes we have the Roth SubZero II available from stock, as ever its the same price as the UK site at £119.95 and delivery is £12.95:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/roth/sub-zero-ii/roth-sub-zero-ii

If you would like to grab one, just drop us an email to sales@richersounds.ie or a PM with your contact details and we will give you a call to get your delivery arranged ( if you give us a call today, we should be able to get it to you for the weekend)  - we will shortly have it on our own new website which is in development with a May launch date ( its a good site & long overdue :o)

Thanks again and keep us posted if you would like to get the Roth sorted - it's an excellent soundbar and really well reduced,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

guys, have you got the wharfedale vista 100 in stock in belfast by any chance?

thanks

guys, have you got the wharfedale vista 100 in stock in belfast by any chance?

thanks
    Hi Shrapnel222.

We do indeed have the Wharefdale Vista 100 in stock priced at ££149.95 with £12.99 delivery.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.