Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appx Price on Lift & Slide Patio Door

Options
  • 26-03-2014 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Well folks,

sorry if in the wrong forum/thread.

I am replacing my 3m wide, 2100mm standard height triple glaze Bi-Folding doors as they have done nothing but break my heart.

We are enquiring about a Lift & Slide patio door. If any one can advise on what they are like and roughly what price I would be looking at, that would be great. I believe the L & S door is usually an aluminium frame on the outside & possible choice of pvc/wood on inside.

any advice would be great thanks.

P.s. my window/door supplier are refunding me for the bi-fold as its a new build house that's only been occupied for the last 8 months!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭hexosan

Your looking at roughly €3.5/€5k for the lift & slide

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Handsandtools

hexosan wrote: »
    Your looking at roughly €3.5/€5k for the lift & slide
    Double or triple glaze?
    what type of glass etc.?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭hexosan

Double or triple glaze?
    what type of glass etc.?

Triple glazed as the OP states, the figure is an approx cost and the €1,500 variation is there to cover different glass type, material & hardware

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Johny 8

Aluminium lift and slide is possibly the most long lasting system available. although expensive there is very little future maintainence if fitted correctly!

Advertisement