Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Sports Performance UL

• 26-03-2014 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Just wondering if anybody knows how likely would I be to get in to this programme with a Level 8 Nutritional Sciences degree from UCC? That's number one on my CAO and I want to do the Sports Performance Masters in UL afterwards. Biological and Chemical Science is my second choice and I would do the Physiology and Neuroscience choices on this course if I don't get my first choice. I also have considerable sporting experience.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 beaverfever

Any thoughts peeps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

It might be difficult, a lot of undergraduate courses in sports science and strength and conditioning out there at the moment, and of course a lot of UL graduates would apply for the Msc too. Impossible to tell really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 beaverfever

Cheers man.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭mufc1993

Just bringing this one up again... anyone do the masters want to give an insight into it?

Thinking of applying for it through the RPL as I will only have a business degree in UL... not sure what they regard as sufficient enough experience though. I'd imagine it's tough to get in with only around 25 places?!

Advertisement