Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais

Options
  • 26-03-2014 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi

After being on hold for about 15mims to bord gais so jut asking here.

I am currently moving from apt to house and am bord gais electricity customer

Is it possible to change the address on the bill? I am currently on level pay not sure if this will affect it or not!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Hi, I don't think your question is suited to this forum but as far as I know you have to close the account you have in your apartment (or have it switched back into the Landlord's name) and then open a new account for your new home.

I moved home and had to have the old account switched back into my Landlord's name and then in my new home I opened a new account.

I had a completely new account number too.

I think this is correct, but I'm sure someone can confirm this if they see this post

Advertisement