Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard Rock Hell 8

• 26-03-2014 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭

It's back again, just over the water in North Wales, a 45min drive from Holyhead.

We've booked again this year, price was £680 for a 3 bed caravan which sleeps 8, got a discount for early bird

Line up is looking great so far, BOC just added today.

Hopefully, as it's so close to Ireland a few of the bands make it over (WASP)

Normally around 50+ bands play over the 3 days

hrh8_zpsec311274.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Y&T have already announced a Dublin date just before it, hopefully more will follow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭RayCon

Thats a decent line up - Id prefer that to most of the "Major" festivals (Download, Knebworth - apart from Maiden obviosuly) etc

Out of the ones listed on the poster I'd definitely go watch ...

B.O.C
    M.S.G
    Y&T
    WASP
    Bonafide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

RayCon wrote: »
    Thats a decent line up - Id prefer that to most of the "Major" festivals (Download, Knebworth - apart from Maiden obviosuly) etc

Out of the ones listed on the poster I'd definitely go watch ...

B.O.C
    M.S.G
    Y&T
    WASP
    Bonafide

Probably the best line up we've had in a couple of years, and i love the festival cos it's so cheap.

Works out at around £100 each for the 3 days, that includes VIP which is 15% off all merch and a VIP viewing area. Caravan with 3 bedrooms, living room and kitchen, Papa Johns deliver direct to caravan door, just a great all round vibe to it. And there's 40odd bands still to be announced :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭RayCon

scudzilla wrote: »
    Probably the best line up we've had in a couple of years, and i love the festival cos it's so cheap.

Works out at around £100 each for the 3 days, that includes VIP which is 15% off all merch and a VIP viewing area. Caravan with 3 bedrooms, living room and kitchen, Papa Johns deliver direct to caravan door, just a great all round vibe to it. And there's 40odd bands still to be announced :D

Defo one to consider for the future ... ta for the info.

Advertisement