Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any ways to take a test after March?

Options
  • 26-03-2014 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Stupid question I suspect, but having sat on my @rse for many years suddenly decide to apply as a mature entrant, then discovered I needed a GAMSAT or MCAT score (for RCSI).
    Then it appears all these SATs are done once per year, and I've missed the deadline by less than a month!
    Are there any alternative routes to getting a score rather than waiting a year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Johnnybriggs

As far as I'm aware, if you're applying as an EU student you can only present with a valid GAMSAT score. Next opportunity to take GAMSAT anywhere would be September 2014 in the UK. Unfortunately this would exclude you from entry for academic year 14/15.

Advertisement