Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smells your pets love or hate

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

I swear the JRT can smell ham from a mile away. I can be getting lunch ready, rattling about, opening containers, drawers, presses and she doesn't even bother to lift her head. But as soon as the ham is opened there she is with her big brown eyes next to me, waiting for her share.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Layinghen wrote: »
    I swear the JRT can smell ham from a mile away. I can be getting lunch ready, rattling about, opening containers, drawers, presses and she doesn't even bother to lift her head. But as soon as the ham is opened there she is with her big brown eyes next to me, waiting for her share.

Oh, I can attest to this. My Shih Tzu can smell ham & cheese five miles off! :D

I make my husband's lunch last thing before I go up. The dog goes to bed with my husband. He could be lying on the bed, four legs in the air, and snoring like a pig (So does my husband, but that's another story!). The minute I get out ham or cheese, the dog appears expecting his share!!

It always gives me a giggle. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Any cat my mom has had has gone mad for fish. Tuna in particular would drive them wild which I used to eat alot when I was working out.

Advertisement