Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gymboree..?

Options
  • 27-03-2014 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi everyone-my sister recently moved to Waterford and she was looking for some Mother and Toddler groups for her and her 17 months old girl. I recently heard Gymboree might be coming to Waterford.. any ideas of classes or if it's available

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

Thanks. i was more looking for feedback really... but thanks for introducing me to google...

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

Hi everyone-my sister recently moved to Waterford and she was looking for some Mother and Toddler groups for her and her 17 months old girl. I recently heard Gymboree might be coming to Waterford.. any ideas of classes or if it's available

Hi,
    we've recently started these classes in Waterford with our little 18 mth old, he really enjoyed it. Same kinda thing as Gymboree I think but cheaper :-)
    https://www.facebook.com/minimusos

Advertisement