Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer of Funds From Easy Saver A/C to Current A/C - Money Disappeared!

Options
  • 27-03-2014 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an Easy Saver account attached to my current account. 

I requested to transfer the remainig funds in the Easy Saver to my current account, and to then close that Easy Saver online, via the 365 Service. 

Now, the balance of the Easy Saver reduced to 0.00 on Monday, but there is no sign of the money to appear in my current account as requested. So, where did the money go?

I called the 365 helpline, but I didn't get much help that actually made sense. The operator said there was no request received to withdraw or close the account - if this is the case, where did the money go?

Could you check this for me please? Feel free to drop me a PM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi gerrybbadd[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Just to mention, when you make a request through 365 Online to transfer funds from your Easy Saver account you should receive confirmation of this. The funds should reach the selected account within one working day.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]As you are still awaiting these funds we have sent you a PM for more information. We would like to look into this further for you. Just to add, please be careful not to include account information. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hope to speak to you soon.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi gerrybbadd[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Just to mention, when you make a request through 365 Online to transfer funds from your Easy Saver account you should receive confirmation of this. The funds should reach the selected account within one working day.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]As you are still awaiting these funds we have sent you a PM for more information. We would like to look into this further for you. Just to add, please be careful not to include account information. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hope to speak to you soon.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]
    HI Alison,

I've responded via PM there to you 

Advertisement