Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printers

Options
  • 27-03-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,062 ✭✭✭✭

I hope this is in the right place.

Historically I have bought cheap printers and probably cheap ink as well. I am now sick of having to replace the ink cartridge a bit too often.

Are there any printers you can get that are more economical with the amount of ink used? I am prepared to pay for a more expensive printer if it does't use so much ink.

Thanks

Edit: I only print text, no colors or pictures.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

You can buy a new printer for the cost of replacement ink, because of this printers today are based around the Ink, its how the manufacturers make there money. You could try 3rd party cloned cartridges, they are not available for every printer.

You could try a laser printer, my laser cost me €55, replacement Toner cartridge costs €70. But i get 1500 pages from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

ciss, ciss, ciss, ciss, ciss... [continuous ink supply system]

Advertisement