Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Stock Back From Liquidator

Options
  • 27-03-2014 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Am I allowed to buy my old stock back from the liquidators? They have informed me the maximum they can get for it. This figure seems very low and I feel I could possibly get more for it privately or through my contacts.

They said I can but want twice as much for it as I was an ex director. Is this correct?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Not sure if they are allowed to do that or not but why not get a friend/family member to buy it on your behalf. No conflict of interest then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

The liquidator is being unreasonable on one hand but on the other he would view you as toxic and would not be interested in any suggestion that he sold the stock off too cheap to you!! Go with Gloomtastic's suggestion.

Advertisement