Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for areas to host an event

Options
  • 27-03-2014 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hi,
    My colleagues and I are planning to organise an event some time this year - basically it will be a themed treasure hunt (for adults), and will be held over the space of 2 or 3 evenings. Ideally, it would be somewhere accessible from Dublin city (e.g. Maynooth, Leixlip or Celbridge).

What we need is a large area of land; preferably with a couple of buildings included. This could be an industrial complex, a large house with a few acres of land, a film studio or anything else that might suit a relatively large-scale event.

If anybody has any suggestions I would very much appreciate your help.

Thanks a million
    Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

Castletown house in Celbridge has massive grounds and a nice setting. Link

Donadea forest is a bit further from Dublin but might be worth thinking about. Link. You have to pay for parking here so that might annoy your group if its over 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭jayzusb.christ

Thanks very much! I live quite close to Castletown House; never even thought of giving them a shout! It'll be three groups on three consecutive nights so no hassle re. parking.

Advertisement