Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends: Complete Edition

Options
  • 27-03-2014 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

That is such a mouthful to spit. It's out on 4th April and I cannot wait - massive fan of the series. Is anyone else getting this?

150050b.jpg

PushSquare Review
    Metacritic Score

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Yep, I'm a big fan too. Nothing scarier when you meet LuBu for the first time ever, I didn't even knew who he was. He is one of the most iconic characters in gaming to me.

I missed a few games before this though but I heard 8 is one of the best of the recent ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Yeah, 8 is definitely the best in a long time. Really capitalized on DW7, which was a breath of fresh air since the horrible DW6 (I feel ashamed to have about 900 GS on that game..addictive, but a nasty disappointment).

Lu Bu is a f*n animal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Hi is this in any of the shops in town (Dublin) yet?

Was in GameStop and no sign of it

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

panama wrote: »
    Hi is this in any of the shops in town (Dublin) yet?

Was in GameStop and no sign of it

PSN Digital Store?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Ill be picking this up as soon as i get through my back log of games

Its a pity they avent brought out another Dynasty Tactics, i thought they were fun

• Advertisement
Advertisement