Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels near Griffith College?

Options
  • 27-03-2014 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hello everyone,
    Looking for a hotel I could stay in for two week nights during April while I attend a course in Griffith College.
    Does anyone know some close hotels nearby? or within easy reach.
    Thank you for any help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

Memories wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    Looking for a hotel I could stay in for two week nights during April while I attend a course in Griffith College.
    Does anyone know some close hotels nearby? or within easy reach.
    Thank you for any help :)

Can you not stay in halls?

Are you looking for cheap as chips or the sort of hotel where you can order ladies to your room along with beluga caviar and dom perignon.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Memories

I'm only travelling up for two nights for a revision course with the significant other, so we are looking for affordable, but yet decent accommodation. As for price, reasonably priced would be preferable, but I don't really mind the price as long as I get what I pay for. Halls aren't really an option, nor do I believe they are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Maidhci

I have stayed at the Camden Court anytime that I was attending Griffith College. I would say approx 5 minutes walk to the college. Reasonably priced also and accommodation is fine. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

If you got a good deal in the Radisson I'd recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Maidhci wrote: »
    I have stayed at the Camden Court anytime that I was attending Griffith College. I would say approx 5 minutes walk to the college. Reasonably priced also and accommodation is fine. Hope this helps.

5 min walk? Talking at least 10 mins at a fast pace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

travelodge in rathmines isnt too far

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

The Camden Court is probably the closest, and there's no way it's a 5-minute walk. I'd say about a 15-20 minute walk.

You could also try anywhere on the 9 and 16 bus routes, as they stop quite close by the campus. The Skylon, for example, is on the northside of the city, but is about a half hour on the bus to Griffith. Might be cheaper than looking for somewhere dead in the city centre.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,215 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

jurys in Christchurch is within walking distance,you'll be guaranteed a modern clean room with a full Irish breakfast.if your on a budget,avalon house on camden st. is probably the best option

Advertisement