Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any bird people here??

• 27-03-2014 5:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Been keeping birds all my life. Recently got back into it after a break.
    Is there anyone else in the forum into parrots etc?
    At the moment i have 2 tiels, but might add a bigger type later in the year.
    Here's my female, simply called 'Birdy', so called by previous owner...
    2014-03-27153512_zpsf1912e12.jpg Not a great pic.
    And here's the male, we took him in. Called him Axl, after Axl Rose. He's a bit moody, drama queen and has a decent set of lungs, so name suits.
    2014-03-27153355_zps2edc1247.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭pawrick

Hiya,

Yep I have two parrotlets around 3 years now since I got the first one I think. One was hand reared and is very tame and the other was reared in an aviary so not as friendly and doesnt like to be handled. Also had canaries as a child.

I also have one cat, soon to be two when the gf moves in with her one and plan to get a dog at some point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

pawrick wrote: »
    Hiya,

Yep I have two parrotlets around 3 years now since I got the first one I think. One was hand reared and is very tame and the other was reared in an aviary so not as friendly and doesnt like to be handled. Also had canaries as a child.

I also have one cat, soon to be two when the gf moves in with her one and plan to get a dog at some point.

Any pics of the parrotlets? Was going to get a couple a while back. Don't know much about them, only they're cute little things :D
    Have 1 dog of my own also and 1 foster dog, also a bearded dragon. Bit of a mad house:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

I have a timneh african grey.

Your Teils are lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Only got rid of my bird last week but this is her
    D4F69996_zpsf7a170f0.jpg

Advertisement