Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-vision problems

Options
  • 27-03-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

As you know from my previous posts in the forum I have been a big fan of e-vision since I got it installed, however the last 2 weeks have been a disaster both the customer service response from eircom and the product itself.  The box keeps resetting itself every 24-72 hours so I loose any settings I have previously set including channel listings. The recording facility is next to useless, while it does record the programme it jumps. I have called customer services and although they try to help they have not been able to resolve the problem. I am now very unhappy with the service and when I asked to remove the evision if the problem is not resolved I was told I could provided I pay full cancellation fees for both evision and e-fibre even though I don't want to get rid of that. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kkapp wrote: »
    As you know from my previous posts in the forum I have been a big fan of e-vision since I got it installed, however the last 2 weeks have been a disaster both the customer service response from eircom and the product itself.  The box keeps resetting itself every 24-72 hours so I loose any settings I have previously set including channel listings. The recording facility is next to useless, while it does record the programme it jumps. I have called customer services and although they try to help they have not been able to resolve the problem. I am now very unhappy with the service and when I asked to remove the evision if the problem is not resolved I was told I could provided I pay full cancellation fees for both evision and e-fibre even though I don't want to get rid of that. 
    Hi kkapp

I'm very sorry to hear this especially considering your previous positive feedback. Could you please PM me your efibre account number and request technical support to look in to this again?

I would also like to assure you that should you wish to just cancel evision you will not be charge cancellations fees for the efibre broadband or phone line itself.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Hi Alan,

I have been on to several different people now at this stage to try and sort my problem having been nearly 2 weeks with no tv. Luckily I have a saorview tuner in my tv so was able to at least watch rte channels. I would really appreciate if you could cancel evision on my account at this point. 12363657 account number in my name Sean Regan.

I appreciate your help and assistance.

Regards,

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Sean,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Unfortunately this is not something that we have access to or could arrange from here as you would be required to contact our cancellations team directly on 1901 by selecting option 1 and then option 4. They will then be able to assist you further with this.

Thanks,

Tony

Advertisement