Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAM bottles

Options
  • 27-03-2014 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone used MAM bottles and if it was easy to get the teats for them when baby needed faster flow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Haven't used them but got two of the easy sterilise ones in my EU Mom bag and they look great and easy to use!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Yea we were looking at them and then I got the one in EU bag too and thought I may try them. Just worried when she gets used to them that I'll have to change to something else

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

http://www.mccabespharmacy.com/baby-mother/feeding/teats.html?limit=100 Mc Cabes pharmacy do them. If there's not one near you, then order online and they'll deliver. I've used the delivery service before and it's very good.

Never used the MAM bottles, but used their orthodontic soothers and they were fantastic. They do a range of glow in the dark ones which are a godsend if baba spits it out during the night and starts to waken looking for it. You can easily see it in the cot and pop it back in before they wake fully, rather than fumbling blindly around the cot and possibly end up knocking it onto the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Thank you will defo look into that. Once I know I can get them somewhere. I'll just get them in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭ariana`

I used Mam Anti-colic bottles on my 2nd baby. Initially i got the starter pack from Amazon. And then i got the faster flow teats in Boots, but i saw them in other pharmacies as well though they're definitely not as easy to find as Avent/Tommee Tippee.

• Advertisement
Advertisement