Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the laurels

Options
  • 27-03-2014 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

could anyone tell me what its like to live in the laurels carlow i to view a house but last time i was anywhere in town i heard it was a troubled estate is this still the thing or is it hot air??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 craigy

tracyt2011 wrote: »
    could anyone tell me what its like to live in the laurels carlow i to view a house but last time i was anywhere in town i heard it was a troubled estate is this still the thing or is it hot air??

I lived there for a month before never would i live there again its so rough

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tracyt2011

why whats the main problems i lived in a few places before that where deemed undiserable

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

do a forum search tracey. Topic has come up many times before.......last opinion was that it is not as bad as it use to be

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tracyt2011

racso1975 wrote: »
    do a forum search tracey. Topic has come up many times before.......last opinion was that it is not as bad as it use to be

thats good to know thanks not all estates are as bad as people say maybe when there first built just havent been in carlow for the past 5 years so didnt know what its like now

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

There's a thread about the laurels ten threads below this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement