Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent allowance calculation to new reduced rate.

Options
  • 27-03-2014 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

i know its been on here lots...im on disability allowance and got the dreaded "ask your landlord to drop rent or move letter"...im on €97.70 per week for two bed..with the new calculation system i cant tell how much ill be able to negotiate with landlord..im assuming if i tell them its two bed one for carer will it be kept at same rate or will i get a reduction yet again if i move to a €480.00 property or will documentation allow me stay here for my €600(im bad at missing things on forms and might have missed out on the doctors letter added to improve case for rent rate)...what id like to know before i ring him is...(A)will i get the €97.70 in lower accommodation (B) will the letter help my chance of not having to move..i cat find bedsit or house to have carer stay for that rate....(480)...any landlords face this?and have a disability allowence tennet?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

OP please don't start the same thread in different forums, I see you've had a reply in State Benefits so I'm locking this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement