Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCS Amsterdam Marathon 2014

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

Great run by both lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,454 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

SamforMayo wrote: »
    Great run by both lads!

+1

Looks like TbL had a difficult last few miles but he toughed it out. Don't know if it's a PB?

Viperlogic just got stronger all the way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

Murph_D wrote: »
    And TbL over the line in 3:09:26.

Nice job, aul lad.
    Murph_D wrote: »
    +1

Looks like TbL had a difficult last few miles but he toughed it out. *Don't know if it's a PB?

Viperlogic just got stronger all the way through.

Agreed. Great running.

*I think that's a 30 second PB for TbL if I'm not mistaken?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

yaboya1 wrote: »
    Agreed. Great running.

I think that's right. 3.09.56 in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 10,454 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

yaboya1 wrote: »

Even grittier finish if that's the case!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Duanington

well done lads - two great times and more to come in the months ahead too.

Interesting to see what they both thought of it, watching on TV earlier, there were quite a few people dropping\struggling in the leading groups

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭FBOT01

Well done , Gents. TbL, you nearly cost me a prize this morning on the golf course I was check the phone that often around 11:30 GMT. Was glad to see you safely over the line. Enjoy the rest of the trip!!

PS anyone know how the rest of the boards crew got on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

2:58:29 wuhooooooooo. As per training log full report to come but celebrations come first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Super runs viper and Tbl, struggled to 4.24, 24 min positive split!! Knew at half way sub 4 wasnt on and slowed it to try and get 4.15, died a death in last 8k!! Found it very warm for first hour. Time for a few beers now!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭likestosmile

Congrats viperlogic. Amazing time. Great pb.
    3.02.02 banked for myself. Sub3 On target till 20miles, started leaking few seconds every mile. Happy out to finish in that time as would've taken 3.10 at 22miles.

Well done Tbl and weetabix also.

• Advertisement

Anyone find the finishing line video? There's a few pics up on marathon photos but no vid. Would like a photo or a frame from the video of crossing the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭plumber77

Same as that. 18 photos up from around the course but no finishing line photo, just one after the girlfriend had crossed the line. No clock in the background though. No video up yet either. I'd imagine it's one with the clock you are looking for. Great run 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

viperlogic wrote: »
    Anyone find the finishing line video? There's a few pics up on marathon photos but no vid. Would like a photo or a frame from the video of crossing the line.

Get going on your report while you're waiting ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭plumber77

He probably wants to include the link to the video in the report in fairness ..

Advertisement