Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying wheat straw in the limerick area?

• 27-03-2014 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

I am looking to buy some wheat straw, preferably somewhere near limerick but I can travel to neighboring counties if need be. Would anyone know of anyone selling wheat straw or could you suggest anywhere that I could go to find it? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

albert o gorman outside in glenbrohane would be a good bet, it is what he does for a living, delivering bales of hay and straw, he supplies both wheaten and oaten straw, as little or as much as you reqquire, wheaten i think is either €17 or €19 a bale, kilmallock mart of a mondaay should have a few guys there with loads of the stuff for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭ProfanityURL

Just coming back to this now. Would you have a number for albert by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

Just coming back to this now. Would you have a number for albert by any chance?
    not at the moment, but you will recieve it tomorrow, btw some people collect it from his place themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭ProfanityURL

Yeah I would be willing to go out an collect it myself as I don't need a huge amount. That would be great if you could get a number for me and I'll see then what's the best way for me to get it from him. I appreciate your help a lot, thanks!

Advertisement